Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Frosslass/Amphy/Dactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebraskaman

I thought this deck up before worlds, and I was just wondering if the strategy was any good. I most likely will NOT build this deck, (I already have to finish a few,) but I was just wondering if the strategy would be any good in this modified format. I may use a few of the techs in my other decks though. Thanks.

THE LIST
Pokemon: 19
2-1-2 Amphy
4-4 Frosslass
2-2 Dactyl
1 Spiritomb

TRainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 26
4 Poke-radar
4 Bebe's (Of course!!)
3 Roseanne's
4 Oak's Research
2 TM-2 (Devoluter)
2 Candy
2 Warp point
1 Night maintence
3 NRG switch
2 NRG pickup

Energies: 15
1 Health
3 Call
7 Water
4 Lightning

AS you can see, this deck is all about spreading damage, and making sure your opponent dosen't get too much use out of Poke-powers.

Last edited:
-1-1-1 Amphy
-1-1 Dactyl
-1 Recover
-1 Health
-4 Lightning
-3 Dusk Ball

TOTAL: 14

+1 Water
+1-1 Froslass
+2-2 Claydol
+4 Call Energy
+3 Energy Switch

TOTAL: 14

I actually thought of this idea a while back. It looks pretty promising IMHO. Spread... alot. My only problem is lack of searching powers of Old Amber. Other then that, it looks good!

Oh, BTW, this is the wrong forum... the Deck Help & Strategy section is what you're looking for. ;)

down size some your poke lines and remove duskball to make room for a 2-2 claydol and some call energy, and maybe 1 more candy. looks like a very solid list, though. oh, and i think this is the wrong forum...i could be wrong though.

I think it is the wrong forum was using it so much before worlds, I guess I just got used to this forum.
Arceus- The reason I have so many Dactyl is becase if you only have 2-2 and you prize and old amber or Dactyl, then you only have 1 Dactyl and your opponent could get 3 uses out of Claydol, and in big tournaments that is too much. But I see your point I will take out 1 Dactyl. Also, You sort of need the 3 Amphy for a main attacker. It has 130 HP, giving you at least 2 turns to live when you are playing a good deck. If you are playing 2, and you prize 1, it's a downhill losing streak.

IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR, PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO DECK HELP & STRATEGY.

Ampharos shouldn't be the main attacker of the deck. He's an excellent support pokemon to just sit on the bench and let jamming do it's work. If you have amphy/aerodactyl on the bench and have froslass attacking your: Putting them to sleep every turn, doing 10 to the bench, punishing for supporters, punishing for powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back