Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Frosszong tech

pokemonfreak

hey guys. My first post here in a while :) Anyhow i am running "frosting" (my frosszong variant) For BR and i need to know which of these techs to put in because Omastar was so-so and these may do better:

1-1 Cress X (cresselia MD) -- For increased spreading power, and won't hurt if she is you starter, i am looking at the power but i can see its attack being used in desperation.

1-0-1 Metagross LA -- With all the damage I am going to be doing to their bench, Luring one out for a kill is a good idea, and easy too.

Which one? Help!

Don't clog your deck with candies. I thought about Cresselia, but I decided against it because, well, I don't have a cresselia X. In my Frosslass/Bronzong deck, I only have 2 "techs," Chatot (my little "get out of trouble" pokemon), and Spiritomb (my little "Now i get 4 prizes this turn" Pokemon.).

Definitely go with Cress X

Cressy X. because Gross does nothing to help you spread and needs Candy. Also Cressy is a pretty good attacker, after everything has taken damage.

I say Starmie or Cress Lv.X. Starmie is amazing at sniping stuff on the bench such as Claydols for one energy then you can just retreat it to your hand also has great synergy with both Frosslass or Bronzong.

Alright. Cress X (my main idea) was picked and now azelf X has come up. Well Azelf i dont have and i trade azelf X for shaymin X and so cress X it must be guys. Thanks for your help.

Why not both? I can easily find room in my list for Cressy X + Azelf X... you can find room for Cressy X + Starmie.

Back