Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Frustration at it's finest! Flygon/Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

No powers? Free retreat? Flygon sniping your lvl X's? Oh my goodness!

THIS DECK NEEDS WORK, SO I NEED YOUR BEST INPUT!
Flygon/Glaceon:

Pokemon
4-2-3-1 Flygon Lvl X (Inviting Trap Trapnich)
3-2-2 Glaceon Lvl X (Snow Cloak)
2-2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1 Unown G

Energies:
12 Water
2 Upper Energy

Stadiums/Trainers/Suppoters/etc.:
2 Bts
4 Rare Candy
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Research
2 Lucians Assignment
2 Premier Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

:colorless:water:

Strategy: Set up a Flygon ASAP and control stadiums. While Flygon is active and attacking, set up basic draw power and build an Evee to Glaceon as fast as you can. When the opponent has his set up on draw power and deck support, make your Glaceon active and start spreading while you lock them down. Switch between Flygon and Glaceon depending on the situation. Flygon too hit big, and Glaceon to lock up.

I put Lucian's Assignment for the reason of how energy dependent Flygon and Glaceon are. Still want to work out some kinks in this deck, so whatever input you guys have it would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU.

The deck needs at least 2x Level Max. Where you fit them in is up to you, but they're really crucial when running two Lv.X lines.

dailga g lvlx owns glaceon so u gotta be careful. But it seems like the meta-game luxaray will tear glaceon apart quicker than u can get one set up, along with flygon =( it seems like it would be a fun deck if it sets up quick enough but I dont think it could be played at a competitive level with the way the metagame is right now. You could maybe get it to work if u kept a deafen on them or mesprit.

Last edited:
dailga g lvlx owns glaceon so u gotta be careful. But it seems like the meta-game luxaray will tear glaceon apart quicker than u can get one set up, along with flygon =( it seems like it would be a fun deck if it sets up quick enough but I dont think it could be played at a competitive level with the way the metagame is right now. You could maybe get it to work if u kept a deafen on them or mesprit.

That is why I like Flygon, he can just snipe Dialga G lvl X for 150 and he is out of the way. Yeah, I am coming to under stand that Luxray is just hard to beat because he is so fast and has an amazing poke-power to screw everything over. But you just got to look at every situation and find the best fit for what you need to play. I mean once Glaceon X is out, no draw power, no support powers, really cripples decks. I really don't see this going into meta because of how clunky it is. Maybe it should be just for fun.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

-2 upper nrg
-2 water nrg
-1 roseannes

+4 call energy
+1 luxury ball

jmo

I always forget that Luxury Ball! I will definitely put that in. But 4 call? I think that's a little excessive. I would only put in 2. But thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
2-1-2-1 Flygon RR/Flygon SW/Lv.X
3-2-1-1 Glaceon MD/Lv.X/Flareon RR
2-2 Claydol
1-1 Manectric PL
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown G

Pokeblowers +
Pokedrawer +
Bebes
Roseannes
Lucians
Night Maintenance

4 Call
4 Water
2 Upper
1 Lightning
1 Fighting
1 Fire

Focuses on both at the same time. Flygon as the tank and threat while Glaceon locks down powers.

Last edited:
This deck is getting more popular as people see how its good. People are always making decks that go along with what seems 2 be popular. I dont like making decks that are common. Im a leader not a follower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back