Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Frustration is Served!!! An annoyance deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamusAran28

Hey guys!
Just traded off a fair amount of cards from my iron fists deck. I was looking through my collection, and I have a lot of annoying cards. I put together this deck to basically frustrate my opponent to defeat.

Pokemon: 15
1 Dialga EX PLB
1 Hawlucha EX
1 Hitmonchan
2-2 Sylveon
3-2-1 Victreebel
1 Mr Mime
1 Tornadus

Supporters: 11
1 Xerosic
2 Pokemon Center ladies
3 lysandres trump cards
4 Tiernos
1 pokemon fan club

Trainers: 19
1 Reversal Trigger
2 Enhances Hammer
2 Robo Substitute
1 red card
1 vs seeker
2 hand scope
1 trick coin
3 trick shovel
2 roller skates
2 professors letter
2 fighting stadium

Energy: 15
4 leaf
4 fairy
2 fighting
2 steel
2 psychic
1 plasma

At a glance, this may not seem super annoying, but there are a lot of small things that can irk people.

Dialga can discard opponents cards and bring back your own

Hawlucha deals that extra payback damage

Sylveon drops energy from opponents pokemon

Bellsprout discards opponents deck, and weepinbell and Victreebel poison

Mr mime protects the bench

Tornadus swaps opponents pokemon, and deals a ton of damage.

All the other cards are self explanatory. I hope you liked this, please comment on what you liked/ disliked and helpful tips. Thanks guys!!!

MY TRADE THREAD:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184711

I'm always online. If you reply to something I posted, give me 5 minutes and check back. I have mobile notifications, and I check each and every one of them.

Dialga can discard opponents cards and bring back your own
Bellsprout discards opponents deck

3 lysandres trump cards

Not sure if you noticed the inconsistency there. My overall suggestion would be to find a few more things to focus on and strengthen them. Suggestions would include Energy denial, forcing discards (from hand or deck), increasing Retreat Costs (or preventing Retreat), and Special Conditions. Pick the ones you like, and find more cards to strengthen those strategies.

Not sure if you noticed the inconsistency there. My overall suggestion would be to find a few more things to focus on and strengthen them. Suggestions would include Energy denial, forcing discards (from hand or deck), increasing Retreat Costs (or preventing Retreat), and Special Conditions. Pick the ones you like, and find more cards to strengthen those strategies.

I didn't even notice that. Trumps will be pulled out asap. Thanks for the feedback!

MY TRADE THREAD:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184711

I'm always online. If you reply to something I posted, give me 5 minutes and check back. I have mobile notifications, and I check each and every one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back