Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fungible Mini-Sales: Mewtwo EX & Darkrai EX & Rayquaza EX Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilyfungi

hey guys! I have not had time for my trade thread in a while, plan to get that up and running again after regionals some time, for now, if that makes this thread not okay for some reason then my bad

payment by paypal only and any community rules on this stuff, and all of these are English & NM/M (pack fresh) of course

14x Mewtwo EX BW45 $8 each
14x Darkrai EX BW46 $8 each
14x Rayquaza EX BW47 $8 each

shipping is $2 US or $3.50 international, bubble mailer & toploaders for both and delivery confirmation for the US

Last edited:
If playset means 4x then you are asking me to take off like $30 which would be unreasonable if I did want to haggle. However I am not interested at all in going down on the price on these until after regionals, they just came out.

If playset means 4x then you are asking me to take off like $30 which would be unreasonable if I did want to haggle. However I am not interested at all in going down on the price on these until after regionals, they just came out.

Al right I'll be looking around to see if I can get any lower deals on these within 5 days. If it's okay with you, could you hold on to 3 copies of Mewtwo EX for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back