Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Furious Fist available now

viper111

Yes they are. Found them at my local Walmart here in Illinois. I don't have pictures but I can tell you that they are presented in a big display box with all the furious fist products in it. This are the 2 mega charizard boxes promo, the lucario elite trainer box, the 3 pack promo with trevenant and slurpuff promo cards in it, the single pack promo with gogoat and zoroark promo card and the theme decks and single packs. So check your local Walmarts and start spending all those hard earned money.

yea, wal-mart fudges things up all the time, it's still not officially out until August 13 but Wal-mart always puts stuff out early

Does it really matter now? Didn't they say that they are not legal for play until 2 weeks after the releasse date?

I know they are not legal for play yet. The only reason I put this one up is to give players a head start in building their decks. Instead of using proxy cards they can have the actual cards. Assuming you're going to pull out the cards you need. And for collectors to get a head start just the same.

Yep, even Texas had those in the Walmart that is closest to my apartment.
Even had the Elite Trainer Box, so I grabbed one, and got a gold border Mega Herracross...
Not sure what I would trade for it, since I am not really sure what deck I want to make...

Back