Not open for further replies.

Draco Falconi

4 Magmar MT
3 Magmortar SW
1 Magmortar Lv. X MT
4 Sentret SW
3 Furret SW
3 Smeargle SW

4 Professor Oak's Visit (don't need TVR in here....)
4 Team Galactic's Mars (a little disruption never hurt anyone...sans the opponent)
4 Celio's Network
4 Roseanne's Research (as I have no Mentors yet...besides, searching a basic and an energy is better when I don't need three basics.)
3 Crystal Beach
3 Scott
2 Professor Rowan
2 Night Maintenance

14 :fire: (I like Beaching you and saying no to your Scrambles and DREs)
2 Scramble Energy (obviously used if Beach ain't out.)

Plays a lot like my InFurret idea. Start with Smeargle active, and Sentret and Magmar benched. Get :fire::fire::fire: first turn. Next turn, get that Furret rolling and either Trace a good Benched attack or get :fire::fire::fire: again. Smeargle dies, that's fine and good. Send in Furret and Keen Eye a Mortar and an X. If it lives, Keen Eye another Magmar and Magmortar. Put energies only onto Magmars and start 40-20-20 rounds (and abuse the X's power when you get the chance to, 30 Burn hurts). Use Beach when you fear Scramble or DRE coming on (you'll have enough to survive Windstorms, and Scott can search both itself AND another Beach if need be.

Last edited:
I think you should take out the DRE for some Scramble. Using a starter, it will probably be left to die, which is when Scramble really comes in handy. Also, I think that adding in a 4th Crystal beach and taking out one Scott would be better.
If you can, find some room for pluspowers, because they win games, simple as that.

I don't think a 4th CB would be good. You'll end up with alot of dead CBs in your hand. People only play 2-3 Windstorm, so yeah.

pokmeman, I'll switch the DRE for Scramble, as yeah, Smeargle AND Furret will be left to die, so I do get two prizes worth of Scramble, assuming I don't have my CB out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back