Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Furthest Ends of Offense and Defense as well as Miracle Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

Here's what I currently have available:

FURTHEST ENDS OF OFFENSE AND DEFENSE
Boxes/packs--don't currently have in hand, but if there's interest I'll get some in. Can trade or sell boxes if a few people are interested.

EX/*S
Mew*
Kingdra ex
Latias ex
Latios ex x2
Salamence ex x3
Altaria ex x3
Dragonite ex x3
Rayquaza ex x4

Holos
Nidoqueen x3
Pinsir x5
Feraligatr x2
Ninetales x4
Togetic x5
Nidoking x5
Meganium x1
Heracross x2
Snorlax x6
Ampharos x7
Milotic x6
Typhlosion x7

Trainers
At least 10 of each

Non-Holos
Just ask me about whatever you need

MIRACLE CRYSTAL
EX/*s
1x Alakazam*
1x Celebi*
3x Jirachi ex
3x Aggron ex
1x Delcatty ex
2x Blaziken ex
2x Shiftry ex
1x Swampert ex

HOLOS (quantities may not be 100% accurate)
6x Charizard d (lightning type)
4x Blastoise d (fighting type)
4x Venusaur
2x Swalot
4x Luvdisc
5x Manectric
3x Grumpig
1x Mawile

Non-holos: ask for availability

WANTS (only if 100% MINT!):
$$$$$$$$$$$
***Naruto Path to Hokage 1st edition super rares***
Xx Lugia ex
Xx Charizard ex
Xx Steelix ex
Xx Mew ex
Xx Blastoise ex
Xx Espeon ex
Xx Umbreon ex
Xx Meganium ex
Xx Politoed ex
Xx Tyranitar ex
Xx Arcanine ex
Xx Rayquaza*
Xx Latios*
Xx Latias*
Xx Jirachi DX
If the deal is right, I'll trade for most modified ex/*s, the ones listed above are of higher priority.

Also to help even deals I'll take:
Xx Holon's Electrode/Magneton
Xx Holon Mentor
Xx Holon Scientist
Xx Holon Transceiver
Xx Rare Candy
Xx of other playble trainers (that people actually use in most decks) One's listed above are of higher priority right now though.

Last edited:
I have a Crystal Ice Mirror 1st edition. Do you want it? I like your Shiftry ex. I'd also be interested in trading for/buying Furthest Ends and Holon Phantom (jp) boxes, if you can get them. LMK!

Is Crystal Ice Mirror the only super rare naruto card you have?

I should be able to get both sets for boxes. You know the jpn Holon Phantom boxes have no exs and the only * you can get is Gyarados right? All the other ex/*s that were in our set were released in a tin in a japan.

I'm heading to bed now, will reply to any new posts tomorrow.

bangiras said:
I have a Crystal Ice Mirror 1st edition. Do you want it? I like your Shiftry ex. I'd also be interested in trading for/buying Furthest Ends and Holon Phantom (jp) boxes, if you can get them. LMK!

I have an SR Sakura...yeah, I was stupid and traded my Sasuke away because I hate him. :rolleyes:

I know that HP had no exs, I really only want it for the shineeey energy. If you happen to have energy cards from that set, I'd love to make a deal for them.

I have like 6 Sakura so don't want more unless it's a very good deal for me or something.

I had the energies from that set but traded or sold them all a couple months ago.

bangiras said:
I have an SR Sakura...yeah, I was stupid and traded my Sasuke away because I hate him. :rolleyes:

I know that HP had no exs, I really only want it for the shineeey energy. If you happen to have energy cards from that set, I'd love to make a deal for them.

Hi menoknow,

Would be interested in the japanese cards:

Furthest End:

2 Altaria d ex

Holon Phantom:

8 Lightning Energy
8 Psychic Energy
8 Fire Energy

Delta Species:

6 Holon Transceiver
6 Holon Researcher
6 Holon Mentor

Most interested in the japanese trainers and the energies at the moment. Could offer stuff from the list or cash. The list contains the Pokémon ex which can be used in tournaments at the moment and holofoils from the last two japanese sets.

POKEMOM STAR

1 Mewtwo
1 Pikachu

POKEMON EX

2 Gardevoir d ex
3 Groundon ex
3 Electrode ex
2 Kingdra d ex
1 Flygon d ex
2 Politoed ex
1 Aggron ex
3 Kyogre ex

HOLOFOILS:

2 Typhlosion d
1 Nidoqueen d
3 Heracross d
1 Ampharos d
2 Nidoking d
2 Camerupt
2 Snorlax d
2 Togetic d
2 Manetric
2 Grumpig
2 Milotic d
3 Pinsir d
1 Tauros

Please let me know what youlb be available and make me an offer. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

I really like these:

Salamence ex x2
Nidoqueen delta x2
2x Charizard d (lightning type)

how much $ for these 6?

Dark Umbreon--I don't have those japanese energies or trainers

Havoc--PM me an offer please and how you would pay (paypal, money order, concealed cash)

DM8--most interested in the following but would take others to help even things out if needed:
Haves:
1x Vaporeon ex
1x Lugia ex
1x Blastoise ex

MrMeches--most interested in the following:
Blastoise ex
Steelix ex
and $$$ if you have it

Hi menoknow,

Interested to trade the two Altaria d ex for some of the cards from the list? Please let me know. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

hey cml for the 2 salamence ex, kingdra ex, and the alakazam*

i have
JPN steelix ex
arcanine ex
blastoise ex
politoed ex ( non mint )
tons of rare candys and other good trainers

just lmk

Last edited:
I could buy a few packs of Furthest Ends if you could get some. Just not from a box. I would like a better chance of actually getting a Charizard* o.0

I would also like your MC Charizard Holo, and the Exs/*s from MC, FEOD, and HP if you have any

Cml?

Didn't get any email notifications letting me know I had replys here so hadn't checked in a few days. I'll work on responding to everyone tonight.

Do you have the Lotad or Ludicolo from Mir Crystal?
Also would like the anti-body/power tool, whatever it's called >_>

MrMeches-please make me an offer.

Dark Umbreon--please verify which of your have are English and which are Japanese

xXxAnthonyGxXx--Nothing of equal value I really see that I could use from you. If you can make me an offer and we can try to go from there.

littleryan18--most intereseted in the following...
1 pikachu*
1 Arcanine EX
And the following would be low wants that I don't value as high as others might.
1 Crawdaunt EX
2 Jolteon EX
1 Gyarados EX

dabadman--I don't plan on selling/trading lose packs. I have all my MC and FEOD exs listed in the first post, for HP I have Japanese Gyarados* and most of the holos. From your list the only cards I'm at all interested in are...
MIGHTEYENA EX-HP
CRAWDAUNT EX - HP
Maybe you have more exs than what I saw that I overlooked?

blazekid--interested in all of the following. You need anything else besides aggron and queens?
Feraligator ex* 3
blastoise ex*3
Lugiaex *2
mew ex *2
Arcanine ex*2
Latios star *1
Steelix ex *2
Manetric ex *2--low
Feraligator ex *3
Rayquaza*1 DX

L@tias*--all I saw that I'd be interested in are your Arcanine exs and Mew LM exs if they're english and 100% mint.

sceptilerancher--Rayquaza ex and Manectric ex are all I see I'd be interested in and those would both be pretty low wants.

Soma--I should have all non holos from Furthest Ends and Miracle Crystal. Do you know the card number for the anti body/tool or what it looks like or at least the set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back