2 Energy Switch
1 Downsing Machine
1 Random Receiver
1 Town Map
1 Caitlin

Energy - 10
10 Darkness

Strategy
For those who do not know the strategy behind Weavile from Plasma Freeze. His second attack allows you to discard as many Pokemon cards from your hand as you want. His attack then does 30 times the amount of Pokemon cards you discarded. Exeggcute from Plasma Freeze has an ability that if Exeggcute is in the discard pile, you may put it back into your hand. This ability works great with Weavile's attack, allowing 120 damage almost every turn. However, you can also discard Exeggcute with cards like Ultra Ball, and Computer Search and get it back. Now, why Darkrai? First Darkrai's ability allows gives any Pokemon that has a darkness energy attached to it, free retreat cost. Darkrai's night spear is also handy, being able to spread damage can make it easier on Weavile. Sableye is added for mainly late game, but can also be a starter. But because I only run one, the odds of getting one in a starting hand is small. Tornadus is the potential starter. His first attack makes for a great hand refresh and his second attack is a decent alternative if you can't get a Weavile or Darkrai going. Ghetsis is something I'm not too sure of yet. The way the metagame is now, a lot of people rely upon trainers, which benefits Ghetsis. but I'm thinking of removing it for either 2 bicycle or another Bianca and something else. I'm thinking of removing Computer Search for a Rock Guard. A well attached Rock Guard can finish off a Pokemon that knocked you out. My list is open to consideration, but I might not change anything until I can test the list myself.

Weavile Translation
Weavile – Darkness – HP90
Stage 1 (Team Plasma) – Evolves from Sneasel

[C] Hail: Does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[D][C] Scapegoats: 30x damage. You may discard as many Pokemon from your hand as you like. This attack does 30 times the number of cards discarded this way.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Caitlin Translation
Caitlin - Trainer
Supporter

Return any number of cards from your hand to the bottom of your deck in any order you like. Then, draw an equal number of cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back