1 moonlight stadium
2 windstorm
2 night maintenance
2 wager
2 oak visit
2 stevens advice
2 roseanes research
2 mentor

Strategy: as i said a lot of times i don´t like PLOX nad i think furret or absol are the best starters for this deck about furret spead and absol disruption with wager ... yes play only 1-1 claydol didn´t sound good but it is only a tech to start the game beacuse you have garde, moonlight is free retreat for absol garde and dusk , boundary is to take out crystal beach and windstorm beacuse in my metagame we have a lot of cessation with crystal beach mentor to get out 1 ralts 1 baltoy and another ralts or duskull or roseannes to take out ralts and baltoy only it depends. cyclone is a tech but sometimes i take it out and play another scramble

Looks nice huh, personally tough I would thake out the nightmaintanence for another Claydol, so you'll have that 2-2. It's better to have your hands full with G&G as it relies on that X in the execution phase.

Cheers,

Maybe drop a Mentor for a Scott so you can search out your Stadiums? Might be tough to draw into them when you only play one of each.

I have found Battle Frontier to be the best counter-Stadium for G&G: it stops Togekiss, Garchomp, Delcatty, and Honchkrow, among other things.

-4 absol
+1/1 claydol
-1 gallade
+1 gardevoir sw
+2 wager
-1 moonlight
+2 roseanne
-2 mentor
-2 POV
+warp point

take out absol mmmmmmmmmm no
4 wager in mirror all trainer that you play can be used against you