Can't leave it
The games needs him
Plus the people need someone to believe in
So in God's Son we trust
'Cause they know I'm gonna give 'em what they want
They looking for . . . a hero
I guess that makes me . . . a hero"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DirBbksulqQ

I know yall been waiting for that tournament report of how my worlds experience was. Ima get to it sooner or later but im doing it in parts. So this is like a update for the fans, friends and players. This report will definitely be done by the end of the weekend and I'll update this thread daily till the 7 parts are completed. So keep checking! :thumb:

- Its Geo Baby!

dude Gino man you shudda won Worlds Ness got super lucky. And you will win worlds next year because you are the real best player in the world

Huge congrats Gino, it was cool getting to meet you at worlds, and I think you really proved that you are one of the elite players in the game, major props.

gino you had it this year man.. with all due respect he hit the lake boundary on the LAST CARD of stevens, and we both know the winner of that match was gonna be world champion :( sorry my brutha

Gino =) Man you made history. To win Nationals and get 3rd at Worlds as a Master.... Very awesome... Grats on the 3rd place finish

Gino this is your boy,your #1 fan shouting to the real champ. You deserved to win worlds and one mistake caused it but its cool. Youll be back next year to claim the title that is rightfully yours. You rocked that tourney and showed your no fluke. No one will ever discredit your abilities after this year. Best of luck next year and ill be in San Diegop to see you win it all BOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No Diss to ness,he is a great champ and won it because he deserved it.:thumb:

sorry, but 'placeholder' threads aren't allowed. locking, till there's actually some content in the OP...

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back