NM x1
Lux ball x1
pokedrawer x4

stadium:6
HQ x2
Snowpointx2
Lake boundary x1
Moonlight stadium x1

pretty standard thought process. start with sableye and start searching or donk if I luck out with the dark energy/crobat. or honch and weavile search the specific needs if they start.

couple 1 ofs to save my butt like LB,Moonlight,WP and NM,Cynhia.

other than that hit hard and fats with skuntank/toxicroak,weavile can come in and sweep some stuff with double darks and loaded bench. I do know I need dialga/X and uxie x,so when i get em what comes out?

You want your poke list to look like this...

4 Toxicroak G
3 Weavile G
3 Honchkrow G
3 Skuntank G
2 Unown G
2 Crobat G

Also, you should have 4 cyrus's and 4 rosy's. keep the Cynthia's though.
Your main attacker is Toxicroak and your backup is Weavile and sometimes Honchkrow.

in all honesty, weavile is a cool starter,but G wants/and in certain matchups,NEEDS to go 1st,hence thew sableye.

the 3/3 cyrus roseanne has done well for me so far, uxie although has become a dead draw after "goldfishing" due to the fact the options in my hand become rather stale. I find looker'ing for a fresh start after amassing so meany cards in hand,now against an opponent,of course it will be different,just stating my findings so far.

i do not deny croak has to be 4 of,and the 2 tank have been pretty fair so far. honchkrow is decent as a starter,but when i can thin my deck with a sableye AND then next turn uxie after playing down things, it seems to be pretty beneficial.

I find G/SP will be similar in design like old school "Haymaker" due to the numbers on pokes are never gonna be set in stone outside the main focus,which can be argued any deck is like that,but none more than the likes of haymaker and "insanity". just my observations though.

in your opinion though,at this point in the build,what comes out for dialga g/x and uxie x?

IMHO Uxie isn't needed in G decks, but thats me. I would use either Dialga G lvX 1-1 and take out both uxie or take out 1 uxie and make it 1-1 uxie. that is if you want to keep the sableye.

Pokemon (19):

4 Toxicroak G
3 Honchkrow G
3 Crobat G
2 Skuntank G
1 Weavile G
3 LA Uxie
1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Dialga G
1 Dialga G Lv.X

Trainers (30):

4 Cyrus
4 Roseanne's
4 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray
4 Poketurn
2 Warp Point
2 Galactic HQ
2 Snowpoint
1 Lake Boundary
1 Moonlight
1 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball

Energy (11):

5 Psychic
3 Dark Basic
2 Special Metal
1 Basic Metal

That would be my list. Honchkrow is a decent Starter and also snipes, Croak donks and is also very nice in general, Skuntank Poisons, Weavile beats up Dusknoir and Gengar and is also a decent Starter and decent tech, Crobat G is very good, as is Dialga G Lv.X. Uxie is very needed. Dialga G also can stall later with the Special Metals while either Deafen Locking, Second Striking, or Remove Losting. ^_^

Good luck! =)

thanks a bunch arceus, glad to see that my 1 of weavile was a good choice lol.

i too agree crobat is awesome, my only concern with 3 uxie is starting with. I know i can just shuffle it back,but i don't get a draw with a start with it. other than that i know it is necessary and will PT your suggestions as well as Burdn.

While yes Uxie is a bad start, you have 14 other Basics in the deck, so you shouldn't start with it too much. I'd be more worried about Skuntank wtarts without Poketurn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back