[4] Power Spray
[1] Warp Point

Energy [13]
[3] Darkness
[2] Psychic
[4] Special Darkness
[4] SP Energy

Strategy [1]
Weavile G: Main attacker. Team Attack for usually at least 60+ damage.
Honchcrow G: Secondary attacker. Early game you want to start attacking with it by using Crobat G then using Target Attack on any Baltoys to hurt their set-up. Or snipe their Bronzong G, forcing them to waste PokéTurns on it early-game. Whatever's necessary...
Zangoose PT: Invite and Strike to bring out their Claydol, and have Weavile G knock it out. You could also bring out anything else with high retreat, and snipe their bench with Honchcrow G until they can retreat or draw Warp Point. It could also be great for stalling if you need time to set-up more.
Lucario GL: Mainly for the Gengar/Machamp match-up. It's a searchable Lake Boundary.

Everything else, I believe is self-explanatory.

I really want to fit in just two SP Radars. I have no idea what I would take out. I really want to go back down to 11 energy, but do you see my problem? For the special energies it's either maxed or none for me, and I don't want to be low on basic/searchable energies. I'm considering going down a Roseanne's and/or the Pokémon Rescue, but the rescue can be soooo helpful late game. I really don't want to go lower than 10 supporters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back