4 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
3 POV

Energy:16
12 Psychic
4 Call Energy

First off I do not run the dusknoir Lv.X cause it is easily played around and is not part of the structire of the deck. Also unknown has really picked up in my area so I run starmie to get around it LOL. And Omastar/ Team Galactic Wager is my ace in the whole for major disruption and multiple KO's hopefully i can get some much needed improvements to make this deck better and also competitive for my next cities thanx for reading.

Last edited:
-1 TM-TS2.
+1 Dusknoir Lv X.

It is now in the structure of your deck. I hate asking you to move towards mainstream, but even if your opponent plays around on it their next turn, you still get 20 damage on their Pokemon, which could make your Omastar that much more effective.

Do you see anything else i could probably take out instead of the TM TS-2 for the dusknoir Lv.X when i finished building this list was kinda clunked up and probably needed improvements to make this deck run faster.

You know what I'd do? I'd drop the Omastar kit altogether. You don't run any straight spread, you run sniping. Nothing wrong, sniping's pretty bloody brilliant if you do it right. But you want spread with Omastar, sniping with Devoluter.

4-2-3-1 Dusky
2-2 Starmie
1-1 Lumineon SF (keep a sniping Starmie safe)
1-1 Claydol
2 Uxie
2 Unown G
1 Azelf
23 Pokemon

2 TM TS-2
2 Moonlight Stadium
2 Warp Point
2 TGW
4 Roseannes Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
23 Trainers

10 Psychic
4 Call Energy

Not really. Omastar's a good card if teched in properly, but I don't see a single attack that puts counters on everyone. Except for Dusky Lv X, and if that's done enough damage to where you could Omastar for a few KO's, the Omastar is excessive. The net strain on consistency isn't worth the potential to end games when you have a winning position faster.

I see where u are getting at but wat about this

4-2-3-1 Dusky
2-2 Starmie
1-0-1 Omastar
1-1 Claydol
2 Uxie
2 Unown G
1 Azelf
23 Pokemon

2 TM TS-2
2 Moonlight Stadium
2 Warp Point
2 TGW
4 Roseannes Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
23 Trainers

10 Psychic
4 Call Energy

Drop the 1-0-1 Omastar for +1-1 Claydol. I didn't throw it in, Rew, because normally people max out on them as available. (But yes it is the right play).

sorry rew about that I could change the name for the rite fee LOL but i think i will drop the omastar any more changes

Play with it a lot. Take note of what cards you don't need, or wish you had draw something else, in game. If a trend pops up, it's prime target for being cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back