Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gallade 4 deck(i'm feeling very unoriginal, so i dont have a name for it yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq_darkrai

it looks like Gallade 4 is a very popular LV X....and it hasn't even come out yet!!
so i've decided to give YOU, the great community of Pokegym, a glimpse of a possible Gallade 4 deck...(this deck can be changed by me, the awesome Marq of all Darkrais. and whenever i DO change it, i'll let y'all know)

Pokemon (16)

Gallade 4 X3
Gallade 4 LV X X1
Alakazam 4 X2
Alakazam 4 LV X X 1
Raichu GL X2
Spiritomb X1
Baltoy X2
Claydol X2
Crobat X 2

Trainers(34)

Bebe's Search X2
Damage Porter X2
Devoluter X2
Roseanne's Research X2
Aaron's Collection X2
Bertha's Kindness X4
Sp Radar X4
Poketurn X4
Energy Gain X4
Premier Ball X2
Level Max X2
Lucian's Appointment X2
Cyrus' Conspiracy X2

Energies(10)

Sp Energy X2
Call Energy X4
Psychic Energy X4

Strategy

obviously, Gallade 4 is the main attacker. the plan is to premier ball and/or Level Max a Gallade LV X onto Gallade 4. this will put one damage counter on all of your opponent's pokemon. with this done, you can do 10 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon! so spread spread spread spread and KO multitudes of pokemon at the same time...umm...MWAHAHAHA!!!!

now, Alakazam 4 serves an interesting purpose in this deck, it moves your damage counters around. this can be a deadly combination with Damage Porter. this combo is used as a last-ditch effort. move all your counters away from gallade and to something else and ka-bam with Porter. this is made even easier with lucian's appointment. with this you can move energies around and around wherever you need them most.

Crobat is , well, it basically serves the same purpose as it did in G decks....potential KO, and the spreading plus crobat works wonders, and team it up with Devoluter, you get a deadly and ferocious combo!!

SP radar gets your cards out, and Berthas Kindness is an AMAZING card... removing 5 damage counters...W-O-W

so, please check this out and write back :D

Changes made. thanks for the help guys :)

Last edited:
Why Sp Energy? The only Pokemon that can use it are all Psychic types ayway.

-4 SP Energy
+2 Call
+2 Psychic

The new Supporters are good, but Cyrus is still the best, especially now it can search out SP Radar.

-1 Aaron
-2 Bertha
+3 Cyrus

Raichu GL has good synergy with Gallade 4, so you might want to look at teching 1-2 in.

the only things that i would suggest is to make your gallade 4 lv.x line 3-1 so that you can start with him more often and make your sp energy 2 and your call energy 4 to have better starts and -2-1 uxie lv.x since you already have 2-2 claydol and + 2 raichu gl and +1 spiritomb for all around spread and as for the name try out Magic Trick Spread

gallade kills machamp but you are right about the mewtwo thing i'd try and add something that can take care of him like a 1-1 mightyena la w/1 dark energy

You run a deck with only basics and no Unown Gs and you think you won't have a problem with Machamp? Once the Machamps hit the field, you will last exactly six more turns. Find 2 cards to take out and add in 2 Unown Gs.

-1 spiritomb (you play no super scoop ups dont play spiritomb.) -1 lvl max (lvl max doesnt work wit gallade 4's power since gallade has to be leveled up to an active gallade from your hand)
+2 UNOWN G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ very important, any non Toxitank SP deck needs to run Unown G. Machamp is always waiting....

Also, Azelf LA is needed for when Gallade X is prized....

...what do you think of "the multifunctional shredding kitchen appliance of swirling blades" as a name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back