Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gangstar New Cool deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashad

This is a pretty neat deck i played at league and i beat a kingdra and a tyranitar so i really liked the results and would like to make this deck even better.

Pokemon
4-3-4 Gengar SF
3 Uxie LA
2-2 Lumineon SF

2-2 Porygon

Trainers
1 Luxury Ball
2 Cynthia's Feeling
2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Research
4 POV
3 TM TS-1
1 Marley's Request

Energy
10 Psychic
4 Call Energy

Before I start I prefer porygon in this deck cause it allows me to get the exact cards i need instead of fishing for them with claydol. I also found myself with with one card in my hand and thats uxie so thats why it's in their for quick draw. Also Gengar hits the powers hard while starmie hits the powers and poke bodies just as good. Omastar is for multiple KO'S

Last edited:
Have you ever been in a situation where u wish you could use 2 supporters this turn to get all the cards you need. Porygon2 helps with that and uxie gives quick draw but i think that my trainer line needs help and is ther a better secondary attacker other starmie that fits.

geesh this is what i was thinking, but running a 3-2-3 line of omastar. with gengars sniping, bench the star bounch the evolves back, then tgw ( my boy dana's trick) them back in the deck....i am still thinking about trying it

either way i like ur idea~!!

danny

Have you ever been in a situation where u wish you could use 2 supporters this turn to get all the cards you need. Porygon2 helps with that and uxie gives quick draw but i think that my trainer line needs help and is ther a better secondary attacker other starmie that fits.

Kind of the same idea as my gengar deck. But i have a gardy line a 1-1 cressie. It works surprisingly well..

I was thinking about gardevoir LV.x with the bring down or something but thought about it being a stage 3 so I turned that idea down.

But isn't 3 Omastar over kill i can at least 2. My friend ran 2-1-2 GEngar and 4-3-4 Empoleon and it work pretty well

-2/2 Porygon 2
+2/2 Claydol

I know you said you like Porygon 2 more, but there is a reason everyone plays Claydol. It is better.

You also need Unown G, or you will lose the mirror.

Starmie seems unnecessary. Dusknoir/Bronzong would give you a lot more options. Also, drop Gengar to a 4/2/4 :smile:

How does starmie not help it helps the bodies just as poke-powers. But bronzong is a good option as well. I will put that into consideration at league Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back