2x Windstorm
4x Rare Candy
1x Copycat

Energy 18

3x Multi
10x Psychic
2x Scramble
3x DRE

The strategy is as the name suggests: lock powers with Gardevoirs attack,Garde EXs Imprison power, and Shiftry just in case.Gallade is there for Blissey matchups.Absol is the starter for its first attack to discard supporters.
Tell me what ya think:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
umm, looks good but i have to think you need 1 more kirlia with such a top heavy evo line

i would throw some type of card to prevent hand disription, copy cat is always good

i'm sure you already thougth about alakazam, and decided agianst it but if you play that instead of shiftry you'll also be likely to attack with it if you have to, plus shiftrys damage spread isn't comboed with anything so either or,

I did think about Alakazam and did decide against it because Gardevoir SWs attack shuts off powers anyway,I had put Shiftry in just in case i had attacked with Garde EX or Gallade.

As to Copycat thats a good idea.

and about Kirila your probably right i try it

Last edited:
Wondering why it's 4 Garde SW, and no Garde LV.X, when it should be 3-1 for the LV.X. After all, Shiftry EX Retreat into a Garde EX whom Imprisons and then Teleports away is rather incredible (not to mention the LV.X has a cool as heck attack).

Also, you use enough pokemon lines that Night Maintenence is Scary. Why not Time-Space Distortion (other then the also scary price cost)? TSD to get basics into the hand, then Rare Candy into an Evolution seems like a rather useful combo for decks like this.

I tryed it with the Lv X and it was a magor help sometimes and when it wasn't I just didn't play it. The reason for no TSDs is that there are only 2 pulled in our entire league and those are the only 2 in general and I don't feel like putting the money into them

Figured the TSD was a problem to get.

Regardless, use Garde LV.X. You've got enough Garde SW that dropping one for an LV.X does not lower consistency noticeably. The Free Switching is AMAZING (removing any status condition? I'll take that, especially since the pokemon have ~2 to 3 retreat cost otherwise :D)

Drop a Psychic Energy for a DRE, me thinks. DRE's awesome on Garde LV.X and Gallade, and thus ought to be taken advantage of.

I must confess, I don't really like Garde EX d in here. It can't level up to Garde LV.X. It can't be Celio-ed (forcing use of Bebe's). It's not even attacking that often, since you've got Shiftry to deter powers and Garde to ensure no powers. Redudancy =/= good. Especially when you're choosing between Garde or Gallade for Kirlias. I'd add another Gallade and... something else. Shiftry's good with Gallade and Garde. Why not strengthen that a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back