Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardevdos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaninedog

This was a deck I came up with on my own and I would like to know everyone's opinion on it, and how well it might do this season.

Pokemon x 20

3 Gardevoir (psy-shadow)
2 Kirlia (PK-31)
3 Ralts (DF-60)
4 Wobbuffet (HP-56, Call For Family)
4 Magikarp (MT)
4 Gyarados (MT)

Trainers x 23

4 Celio's Network
2 Holon Mentor
2 Lake Boundary
2 Master Ball
1 Night Maintenance
2 Pluspower
4 Rare Candy
4 TV Reporter
2 Windstorm

Energy x 17

15 Psychic Energy
2 Boost Energy

Idea: this deck is surrounded around the Flail attack which does damage 10 times the number of damage counters on the pokemon. Main idea is to start off with Wobbuffet and get Magikarp and Ralts out, next turn get Gardevoir and Gyarados, then either you psy-shadow either Wobbuffet and do flail for 20 plus whatever your opponent did to you last turn damage wise, or you can psy-shadow Gyarados and attach an energy to Wobbuffet then retreat and use Gyarados' Dragon DNA to copy Magikarp's flail and do 50 for 1 energy. Lake Boundary is a tech against Mario and Infernape or any other fire or fighting decks.

All in all I think this deck operates as it should about 95% of the time, but I have yet to play it a lot in any professional matches.

I actually built this deck and posted it as "Gyaravoir". Fun deck, but you might wanna cut a few energy (not much).
Also, - 4 TV Reporter, +4 Bill's Maintainance. Helps you shuffle that psychic energy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back