1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Time-Space Distortion

Energy - 15
7 Psychic Energy
4 Call Energy
3 Upper Energy
1 Fighting Energy

The strategy of the deck is to lock early on with Gardevoir SW. In the meantime charge up a Flygon or a back-up Gardevoir SW. My single Gardevoir PL helps me move energy between my Pokemon depending on the situation. Mewtwo X is my SP counter.

-2 psychic energy, +1 Trapinch, +1 Broken Time-Space? I run this deck with only 5 searchable energy (and Nidoqueen instead of Mewtwo, but that's only temporary) and it works just fine.

Personally i hate time space distortion because it you get the pokemon by total chance, I'd rather have something more solid. But flygon/gardevior sounds really really hard to keep control of. But if you are going to run this, try making gardevior your make pokemon. Make it two LA Garde, one PL garde and use Flygon as your free retreat card. try Nidoqueen (maternal comfort). Maternal comfort overall is well known for healing your pokemon. i normally throw in a -1-1-1 line and if you have BTS then you can evolve from nidoran to Nidoqueen in one turn. Drop the mewtwo lvl x, its not really doing anything except for avoidance of damage. If you want to avoid damage then you use Flygon. I fail to see how metwo has any coherence to the deck.

Mewtwo can really mess up SP decks, and with PT Gardevoir you can pull a 120 damage attack out of nowhere. Matter of personal taste I guess. :smile:

Why the Fighting energy but no Memory Berries though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back