2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
2 PlusPower
1 Team Galactic's Wager

Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
12 Psychic Energy

Thats it. I really just need some help on figuring this deck out I cant seem to find the right cards to run with Gardevoir and Gallade. I will for sure run Gardevoir and Gallade at regionals just I dont know what to run with it. Your help is greatly appreciated! ( please fix ):pokeball:

To many evolution lines.
If you want to play GG, then remove the Porygon line.

Even better, do remove the Porygon line. With just 1 type of Basic energy, it won't help you much.

take out claydol pachi and porygon you need at least 3-3 furret and throw in a 1-0-1 of feralgatr or dusknoir and also cressialla level x helps

Put in the 4th wager disruption will beat any furret deck. Blastoise d also helps the mirror. Lake boundry too. Then you can easliy win againt FurretGG... w/e bad deck that is.

I guess you made a new thread cause no one posted on it.. Ill post what I did last time..

Whats the use of porygon z in this deck? If you want something like porygon2 just add in a 2-2 claydol instead.. Right now your pokemon count is way to high and your trainers are really really low.. Here Ill give you the basic gist of a common G&G deck.

4 Ralts
3 Kirlia
3 Gallade
2 Gardivoir
2 level x
4 Sentret
3 Furret
1 dusclops
1 Duskinoir

23 pokemon

Trainers: 21
4 rare candy
4 celios network
3 Roseanne's research
3 Pro. oaks visit (or diffrent draw power)
2 Team galactics wager
2 night maintenance
2 Stevens advice
1 Strength charm (Just in case factor.. Alwys comes in handy for me, can use ur opponents castaway to get it.)

Energy 16

4 DRE
1 Scramble (you should always be ahead on prizes)
8 psychic
3 fighting

Thats how my list looks like, its worked pretty good for me so far.. Good luck at Regs! Hope my list helps you.

mmmmmm i think you most use 2 wager and take out porygon lines, use 1-0-1 dusknoir is the best tech for this deck 1-1 for claydol and absol it´s a lot better than pachirisu if you want i have a very good list just put me on your list of MSN mine is [email protected]

-2 psychic,
- porygon 2 line

+2 fighting
+ six trainers/supporters
This is the most powerful deck I've seen since *shudders* LBS. I would tell everyone to not play it, but that would mean I'm a horrible hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back