Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Garland, TX City Championship - Jan. 11th, 2009

Spotter

Howdy:

Preregistration for the 2008-2009 Garland City Championship is now open! In order to preregister, please email your name (first and last), POP ID and birthdate to [email protected]. I will be accepting preregistrations until 10:00 p.m. CST, January 10th, 2009.

IF YOU PREREGISTER, when you arrive for the tournament, check the PREREGISTRATION list that will be posted on the front door of Comic Book Craze. If your name is on that list, proceed to the deck check tables. If your name is NOT on that list, proceed to the registration table.

IF YOU NEED TO DROP AFTER PREREGISTERING, you can do it by email to [email protected]. I will make a final check for drops via email at 10:30 a.m. CST, January 11th, 2009 (i.e., half an hour before the scheduled start time). If you preregister, and do not drop by 10:30 a.m. CST, January 11th, 2009, your name will be left in the tournament and you will be dropped following the first round (and its associated loss). If it is important to you, this WILL have an impact on your Premier Rating, so if you cannot make it to the tournament, it is important to let me know before 10:30 on the 11th.

WHAT ABOUT PRIZES you ask? Well, here are some pictures of the door prizes that will be given away (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5). And I'm sure that's just the beginning.

SO SAVE THE DATE, mark your calendars, tie a string around your finger, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, but be at Comic Book Craze at 10:00 a.m. on Jan. 11th to find out WHO WILL BE OUR GARLAND CITY CHAMP!

-Spotter

Last edited:
If you're looking for someone to embrace and nurture a grudge against, look away from me, towards Matt. I am limited to what I can do by the store staff. My deepest apologies, I specifically asked for Saturday the 10th, but was given Sunday, the 11th.

S.

Why are we even holding a CC in Garland? Just anoint me the winner now and save yourself the hassle of dealing with us...rofl!

O_O Cool prizes. I can't wait to win one.... wait... I am not eligble. :frown: But yeah, Y'all better be happy that we have a Garland cities. This is going to be a very, very interesting Cities.

I may borrow a deck from Jorel so i can make this... my wife has family in Richardson... i think she would enjoy visiting them heh heh heh

As promised, MP Birch has popped into the "Garland~City Championship" thread!!! Give Professor Spotter your love, devotion, and your money. (You're welcome Spotter.)

MP Birch's City Championships are over!!!

But, do not go into Pokemon shock!!! Our "City Championships" are not over!!! As this Sunday, January 11th, we will close out the "2008-2009 City Championship" season in Garland. Professor Spotter has promised that this will be the largest City Championship in North Texas!!! MP Birch will be in "da~house' and taking home "DA~GOLD"!!! :lol::lol:

Everyone needs to be in attendance for this one!!! :biggrin::cool::eek: As MP Birch shows you personally how it is done!!! I don't know at this time what I will be be showing....so just be there!!! :eek::thumb::eek:

Master Professor Birch

As promised, MP Birch has popped into the "Garland~City Championship" thread!!! Give Professor Spotter your love, devotion, and your money. (You're welcome Spotter.)

MP Birch's City Championships are over!!!

But, do not go into Pokemon shock!!! Our "City Championships" are not over!!! As this Sunday, January 11th, we will close out the "2008-2009 City Championship" season in Garland. Professor Spotter has promised that this will be the largest City Championship in North Texas!!! MP Birch will be in "da~house' and taking home "DA~GOLD"!!! :lol::lol:

Everyone needs to be in attendance for this one!!! :biggrin::cool::eek: As MP Birch shows you personally how it is done!!! I don't know at this time what I will be be showing....so just be there!!! :eek::thumb::eek:

Master Professor Birch

It better be big. Since Texas's largest trainer is now Texas's largest Professor! *flexes muscles to show off his guns* The trainers should be scared... very scared....*glares at trainers* I hope that this is bigger than Ft. Worth's (which I believe is the biggest so far...)

Last edited:
Hey

I can finally post!!! Me, Jessica and Justin will be there. I have to go for my 3rd consective tournament without a win (other than the 2 bye's)...

Don't forget that all of you are more than welcome to come up to OKLA this weekend as well, especially on Saturday.
On Saturday it's the OKC City Championship at Game HQ then Sunday we're in Norman.

Shane, looks like a great event, door prizes, it's the nearest CC to me, I would have liked to go. I understand it's not your fault it's on Sunday, assuming you wanted it on Saturday *assuming*. GL everyone that attends.

Back