Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Garulade/Giratina Deck Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyerva

I need help making my deck a little faster, during League it seems to be doing alright, but I'd like to make some minor changes to it.

~Pokemon: 24~

2 Unown R
2 Unown G
2 Sentret - 2 Furret
4 Ralts - 2 Kirlia - 2 Gallade - 3 Gardevoir - 1 Gardevoir Lv. X
3 Giratina - 1 Giratina Lv. X

~Trainer/Supporters: 20~

1 Broken Time-Space
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Night Maintenance
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Cynthia's Feelings
4 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Technical Machine TS-1
1 Technical Machine TS-2
1 Bebe's Search
1 Level Max
2 Professor Oak's Visit
1 Warp Point

~Energies: 16~

3 Fighting
9 Psychic
4 Multi

-- The Unown R's are so I can draw and extra card if I happened to get it (No other action, unless I have a Roseanne's and don't need a Giratina, Energy, Or a Ralts.)

-- The Unown G's Are self explanatory

-- The Sentret/Furret Evolution line is so I can use 'Keen Eye' (Explained Below) To get the two extra cards, If needed. (Baton Pass is used often if I need to switch out energy.)

-- The Ralts Evolution Line is mostly explanatory, It's my heavy hitter deck. The Gardevoir X is primarily used to switch my Giratina back to the bench if I see fit. (So I'd like to be able to get my Gardevoir X out faster then I usually do)

-- The Giratina Line is for bench Damaging with (Darkness Lost) So I can use Bring Down (Gardevoir Lv. X). And for the use of Invisible Tentacles.

-----

-- Broken Time-Space is used for leveling my Ralts line, if needed, and if I don't have a Rare Candy in my hand.

-- Pokemon Rescue is mostly used for getting my Lv X's back from the discard pile, if my Premier ball has been used or is located in prizes, or deck.

-- Night Maintenance is primarily used for the same reason as Pokemon Rescue, but mostly for Energy.

-- Roseanne's Research is used for getting the Giratina or Energy.

-- Cynthia's Feelings is used if I need to switch out my hand or just need different cards in general.

-- Rare Candy is self explanatory.

-- Luxury Ball is there for that needed Pokemon. (Mostly for Furret)

-- Premier Ball is self Explanatory.

-- The Technical Machine 1, is mostly for evolving the Ralts Line for a last ditch effort if my other cards have failed or have been used.

-- The Technical Machine 2, is used if I don't have the Gardevoir X, and my opponent has a Leveled up Pokemon, with more damage then it's Base Card. It can be instantly removed.

-- Bebe's Search is mainly used for any Pokemon I would need, (But not often used)

-- Level Max Is Self Explanatory (I haven't had the chance to Use it yet)

-- The Professor Oaks' are there to draw the cards that hopefully contain what I would need.

-- The Warp Point, is there if I have a Giratina up but want to get my Gardevoir so I could level her up. I will use it if the opponent has a card up that I would just like to get back onto their bench.

~ Cards ~
--Pokemon--

Unown R:
Poke-Power - Retire: Once during your turn, If Unown R is on your Bench, You may discard Unown R and all cards attached to it. (This doesn't count as a Knocked Out Pokemon) Then, Draw a card.
Hidden Power: [No Energy] Move any number of basic Energy Cards attached to your Pokemon to your other Pokemon in any way you like.

Unown G:
Poke-Power - Guard: Once during your turn (Before your attack), if Unown G is on your Bench, you may discard all cards attached to Unown G and attach Unown G to 1 of your Pokemon as a Pokemon Tool card. As long as Unown G is attached to a Pokemon, Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to that Pokemon.
Hidden Power: [:psychic:][:colorless] 50 -- If Unown G has any damage counters on it, this attack's base damage is 10.

Sentret:
Grope: [colorless] Look at the top 2 cards of your deck, choose 1 of them, and put it into your hand. Put the other card on the bottom of your deck.
Scratch: [colorless] 10

Furret:
Keen Eye: [No Energy] Search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Baton Pass: [colorless][colorless] 40 -- You may switch Furret with 1 of your Benched Pokemon. If you do, move as many Energy Cards attached to Furret as you like to the new Active Pokemon.

Ralts:
[colorless] Smack: 10
[psychic] Confuse Ray: Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Kirlia:
[psychic][colorless] Teleportation Burst: 30 -- You may switch Kirlia with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
[psychic][colorless][colorless] Super Psy Bolt: 60

Gallade:
[fighting]:colorless] Sonic Blade: Put damage counters on the Defending Pokemon until it is 50 HP away from being Knocked Out. If you do, your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.
[psychic][colorless][colorless] Psychic Cut: 60+ -- You may choose as many of your face-down Prize Cards as you like and put them face up. If you do, this attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage for each Prize card you chose. (These Cards remain face up for the rest of the game)

Gardevoir: 2
Poke-Power: Psychic Connect - As often as you like during your turn (Before your attack), you may move a :psychic: Energy attached to 1 of your Benched Pokemon to your Active Pokemon. This power can't be used if Gardevoir is affected by a Special Condition.
[psychic] Energy Burst: 20+ -- Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy attached to Gardevoir and the Defending Pokemon.
[psychic][colorless][colorless] Psychic Protection: 60 -- Gardevoir has no Weakness during your opponent's next turn.

Gardevoir: 1
Poke-Power: Telepass - Once during your turn (Before your attack), you may search your opponent's discard pile for a Supporter card and use the effect of that card as the effect of this power. (The Supporter card remains in your opponent's discard pile.) You can't use more than 1 Telepass Poke-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Gardevoir is affected by a Special Condition.
[psychic][colorless][colorless] Psychic Lock: 60 -- During your opponent's next turn, your opponent can't use any Poke-Powers on his or her Pokemon.

Gardevoir Lv. X:
Poke-Power: Teleportation - Once during your turn (Before your attack), choose 1 of your Active Pokemon or 1 of your Benched Pokemon and switch Gardevoir with that Pokemon. This power can't be used if Gardevoir is affected by a Special Condition.
[psychic][psychic] Bring Down -- Choose 1 Pokemon (Yours or your opponent's) with the fewest remaining HP (excluding Gardevoir) and that Pokemon is now Knocked Out.

Giratina:
[psychic][colorless] Strafe: 20 -- You may switch Giratina with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
[psychic][colorless][colorless] Broken-Space Blow: 50 -- If the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by this attack, put the Defending Pokemon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone instead of discarding them.

Giratina:
Poke-Power: Let Loose -- Once during your turn, when you put Giratina from your hand onto your Bench, you may use this Power. Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck and draws up to 4 cards. (You draw your cards first.)
[psychic:][psychic:][colorless] Earth Power: 60 -- Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of Heads to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Giratina:
[colorless][colorless] Over Slash - This attack does 10 Damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[psychic:][psychic:] Dark Wing Flaps: 20 -- Choose 1 card from your opponent's hand without looking. Look at the card you chose, then have your opponent shuffle that card into his or her deck.
[psychic:][colorless][colorless] Wrack Down: 60

Giratina Lv. X:
Poke-Body: Invisible Tentacles -- Whenever your opponent's Pokemon tries to attack, your opponent discards 1 card from his or her hand. (If your opponent can't discard 1 card, your opponent's Pokemon can't attack.) You can't use more than 1 Invisible Tentacles Poke-Body Each turn.
[psychic:][psychic:][colorless][colorless] Darkness Lost: This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) If any of your opponent's Pokemon would be Knocked Out by damage from this attack, put that Pokemon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone instead of Discarding it.

--Trainers/Supporters:--

Broken Time-Space:
Each Player may evolve a Pokemon that he or she just played or evolved during that turn.

Pokemon Rescue:
Search your discard pile for a Pokemon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand.

Night Maintenance:
Search your discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Pokemon and basic Energy cards. Show them to your opponent and shuffle them into your deck.

Roseanne's Research:
Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of Basic Pokemon and basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Cynthia's Feelings:
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 4 cards. if any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn, draw 4 more cards.

Rare Candy:
Choose 1 of your Basic Pokemon in play. If you have a Stage 1 or Stage 2 card that evolves from that Pokemon in your hand, put that card on the Basic Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon.)

Luxury Ball:
Search your deck for a Pokemon (Excluding Pokemon LV.X), show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. If any Luxury Ball is in your discard pile, you can't play this card.

Premier Ball:
Search your deck or your discard pile for a Pokemon LV.X, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. If you search your deck, shuffle your deck afterward.

Technical Machine TS-1:
[No Energy] Evoluter: Search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

Technical Machine TS-2:
[No Energy] Devoluter: Choose 1 of your opponent's Evolved Pokemon (excluding Pokemon LV.X). Remove the highest Stage Evolution card from that Pokemon and put that card back into your opponent's hand.

Bebe's Search:
Choose a card from your hand and put it on top of your deck. Search your deck for a Pokemon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (If this is the only card in your hand, you can't play this card.)

Level Max:
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a Pokemon LV.X that levels up from 1 of your Pokemon, and put it onto that Pokemon. (This counts as leveling up that Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

Professor Oak's Visit:
Draw 3 cards. Then, choose a card from your hand and put it on the bottom of your deck.

Warp Point:
Your opponent switches 2 of his or her Defending Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon, if any. You switch 1 of your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon, if any.

Thank you for reading!!
This is my first time ever posting on the forums, so I hope it's okay =/
Any and all help is appreciated (Please don't be changing the deck tooooo much, i just want it to move a little faster.) Suggestions are appreciated!
-Phish/Tyerva/Felicity

Add 1 Azelf.
Giratina with let loose is according to me the best
1/0/1 Omastar is a good tech (desevolve -> shufle -> kill all basic)

1 Luxury and 1 BB is litle for setup a Gardi ...

I was thinking of adding another Bebe's, but I have issues about what to take out =/
Thanks!! I'll try it out! ^_^

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Most of my problem is I can't get my Gardevoir out fast enough...
I wanna get my Giratina X and my Gardevoir X out, (Preferably my Gardevoir out first), I was thinking about adding more Warp Points, and switching out a Oaks Visit, for another Bebe's..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back