Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gatsu's AUCTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsu

Easy rules, please respect ALL of them.

1) I'm From Europe, i have many REFs so bid with confidence.

2) Serious people only, no backing, no PM offer... you know how good auctions work!

3) PAYPAL ONLY! If you can't pay with paypal, please don't bid. Payment is expected to be in 48 hours from end of auction. I will ship after 48 hours maximum after payment.

5) 50 cents increments.

6) Shipping is 2$ (i use toploader and bubbled envelope).
Every aitem after the first has FREE shipping.

7) end is Friday at 22.00 P.M. (GMT +1)

items:

#1) 4X HOLOFOIL HOLON TRANSCEIVER
Starting/current bid: 60$
BIN: 80$
Current winner: None

#2) BATTLE ROAD VICTORY MEDAL
Starting/current bid: 20$
BIN: 50$

#3) 1 METAGROSS EX PK
Starting/current bid: 10$
BIN: 15$

#4) 1 LATIOS EX DF
Starting/current bid: 10$
BIN: 20$

#5) 1 ALAKAZAM STAR
Starting/current bid: 11$
BIN: 20$
Current winner: Kamui988

Last edited:
Dom, I'm sorry, but I'm sure this auction has been closed long before your bid. Gatsu, it's a good idea to post an end time for your auction and then stick to it. Then report another post stating the auction has ended, showing the winners. Otherwise, chances are that people will continue to post afterwards like Dom did. Do us all a favor, and close out your completed auctions. Thanks.

auction is over.

i contacted kamui 50 hours ago throu PM and still no reply....

i'll wait 1-2 more days then i'll leave negative feedback for him as non-payer!

I'll take the negitive rep, I cannot pay pal right now and I didn't completely read the rules so it's completely my fault. If I had paypal working right now I would,but im waiting for my credit card right now.

Ok, sounds like we have this settled, though I'm sure no one is happy with the outcome. Gatsu, if you'd like to put these items up in another thread, you are welcome, as is your right to go with Dom's offer if you so desire. However it's probably in everyones best interests if I lock this now. If you want to continue in this thread, please let me know and I'll open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back