GE Wigglytuff and Macargo.

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Professor Sycamore, Feb 26, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore New Member

I was thinking about making a deck that involved Wigglytuff GE and Macargo GE.

Wigglytuff can put the pokemon asleep and Macargo can stay awake from its :pbody:

I was wondering if that would work as a funny deck.

2. poke_master2008

poke_master2008 New Member

You could but you could always find better...if macargo could snipe the bench then that would be a pretty fun deck but it does straight up damage so yeah...

3. Scipio

Scipio New Member

I think I must thank you for telling me that one. How could I have missed that combo! I've been looking for something to pair up with Magcargo for a while now, Wiggly seems perfect...Think about it, 60+Sleep each turn, with the possibility to burn. Run a Fishing Engine and you turn Igglybuff into a competent starter and then you got something annoying at your hands. Only problem is that Magcargo requires 3 energy...but that should be workable.

4. afirule

afirule New Member

run mantine d to ensure energy on the top of your deck ;-)

5. Scipio

Scipio New Member

I wouldn't be too keen on adding an easy snipe target/crap starter in a deck that doesn't get above 90 HP as it is. Iunno about you, but I kind of fear Magmortar.

6. Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore New Member

I am also thinking about adding a 1-0-1 of Bastiodon to protect that.