Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Genesect's Early Reveal

It's my firm belief, that the reason the Events were rushed out by Nintendo so quickly this Gen. Is the same reason we've yet to get a Storage Game (Stadium, Box, Ranch) or a 3-D Battler (Stadium, Colosseum, Battle Revolution), and why we probably won't get that Ruby Sapphire remake.

Their trying to rush through this Generation as fast as possible, so they can to the fancy, shiny new 3DS powered 6th Gen.
That they've no doubt been working on since before the release of Black and White.

I'm not sure how it's early, don't they usually start hyping the next unrevealed one around the time the current movie comes out?

So it'll just go through the same cycle, once the Genesect movie is out, likely some 6th gen Pokemon will make an appearance. I think this is squeezing out any RS remake though unless they go like the sequel route and put new 6th gen Pokemon there instead.

Genesect will be a 3DS Pokemon game cart release at the rate we get any of the hundreds of unavailable download/special Pokemon that Japan receives.
Meh.............. not complaining- just considering the way things eventually make their way over here VG wise is all.

What I can't get over is how Japan has all three and we don't even have news of the first one.

That's because we always get them late, but there's usually time for us to get the last before the next..
This time, Japan basically revealed them all in the same breath. Geez...rush much, Game Freak?
Literally went like this, "the next movie will feature Keldeo, oh and Meloetta's in it...Genesect, yeah!!!".

Back