Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemn_Party

Well... It's Gengar. It's actually my girlfriend's deck, so the deck is rather limited as far as what I can do with it. I don't currently have a second Nidoqueen, 4th Spiritomb, or Mr. Mimes, all of which are depressing. Luckily, Gyarados and Spread are pretty much absent to my meta.

Gengar
60 Cards

Pokemon:
4-2-3-1 Gengar Lv. X (SF-AR-2AR/1SF-AR)
1-1-1 Nidoqueen (RR)
2-2 Claydol
1-1 Mewtwo Lv. X
3 Spiritomb
1 Promofett
1 Unown Q
1 Uxie

T/S/S:
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Broken-Time Space
4 Pokedrawer+
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
1 Premier Ball
1 Night Maintenance
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energies:
7 Psychic
1 Warp
1 Cyclone

Strategy is to attack with CurseGar (AR Gengar) and then switch into Spiritomb, to continue the trainer lock with Spiritomb AR's ability. Before then, you can use Gastly SF to keep them from playing trainers, and Claydol/Uxie for draw power.

i like poke blowers instead of the drawers, you can play one and place a floating damage counter that might win you the game. :) and to solemn party, i'm siggin that bud, hope you don't mind.

i like poke blowers instead of the drawers, you can play one and place a floating damage counter that might win you the game. :) and to solemn party, i'm siggin that bud, hope you don't mind.

Go right ahead, infact, I think I'm gonna sig you for saying that.

I prefer the Drawer because, honestly, I have horrible luck and never draw what I want, so I can get whatever I feel like. I run 4 in all of my decks other than Sablelock, and that's only because it's so tight on space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back