Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Get a 100th level Deoxys on May 8th on BW2!

EeveeLover

Member Services Administrator
[GAL= 54615]Deoxys Event[/GAL]​

The Mythical DNA Pokémon will soon be available via a special distribution event!

An awesome opportunity is on the way! Starting on May 8th, 2013, get the Mythical Pokémon Deoxys via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This Lv. 100 Deoxys knows a quartet of amazing moves and is ready to lead your Pokémon party to victory! Deoxys will be available for your Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game only until May 31st, so don’t miss out!

Check Pokemon.com and the official Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 website for details on how to get Deoxys in this distribution event starting on May 8th!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_deoxys_distribution-2013-04-25/

Last edited:
Nintendo has announced that Pokemon Black & White 2 players can pick up the mythical Pokemon Deoxys next month. Pokemon Black & White 2 owners can add Deoxys to their collection through a special character distribution via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service on May 8th. Pokemon Trading Card Game players can also grab the Deoxys-EX card in the new Pokemon TCG: Black & White—Plasma Freeze expansion at stores the same day.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/25/pokemon-black-white-2-gamers-can-grab-deoxys-next-month/

Could the Deoxys ex will go down in price! :D

Like I said here - I bet this Deoxys is going to have a side story in Pokemon X/Y because the new games are all about genetics.

Yup, seems extremely logical. It's also likely why both Mewtwo and Genesect (genetically engineered pokemon) are featured in the new movie.

Well I wouldn't mind a better Deoxys than the one I currently have, not to mention I can now get one with a defensive nature also for the other form.

I am not 100% Positive if this download is available for Black/White versions 1.
It looks as if it will be available for Black/White 2 versions only.
I am hoping that it is for all 4.

Side thought: Where is Manaphy?

This DL is going to be great, as I also would like a new Deoxys that is more battle worthy this time around.

I am not 100% Positive if this download is available for Black/White versions 1.
It looks as if it will be available for Black/White 2 versions only.
I am hoping that it is for all 4.

Side thought: Where is Manaphy?

This DL is going to be great, as I also would like a new Deoxys that is more battle worthy this time around.

yep:

Deoxys will be available for your Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game only until May 31st, so don’t miss out!

Really trying to push folks to BW2

^ yup. Looks as if a Manaphy event will push X/Y, lol.

Also, if so for only being for BW2- the main headline will need to be fixed to reflect the info's validness.

And I quote:

Deoxys will be available for your Pokémon Black Version 2, Pokémon White Version 2, Pokémon Black Version, or Pokémon White Version game only until May 31st, so don’t miss out!

Disregard, nothing to see, or read, here... Sorry folks, I just posted what they had up earlier....

Well then, they changed the original article... That sucks...

I have updated the first post and the title...

If Pokemon X & Y are all about genetics, Mewtwo, Genesect and Deoxys, then it's VERY likely that Deoxys and Genesect will get a new forme each! Also, I have a hunch that quite a few of the Pokemon in the game will have something to do with genetics. The main story will probably HAVE to be about an organisation that genetically alters Pokemon. X & Y might actually be the most exciting games released yet.]

Pokemon edited their information today so now the Deoxys can only be downloaded for BW2 games:frown:

Last edited:
You guys do know that website is talking about it's own store and how they'll have Deoxys Ex for sale as soon as the set officially comes out? Nothing about a free nor any other stores. But back on topic, Deoxys might end up with a new forme and found in X & Y without an event but I kind of doubt it. The reason their releasing this Deoxys event is to promote the release of Plasma Freeze and if they do intend to let Deoxys have a side story in Pokemon X & Y, it would mean turning Deoxys from an event only Pokemon to a Pokemon who can be found in game, a first in Pokemon history. I really do hope they put Deoxys in the game but at the moment that idea is lacking evidence and even though it's a great idea, there's nothing really backing it up at the moment.

You guys do know that website is talking about it's own store and how they'll have Deoxys Ex for sale as soon as the set officially comes out? Nothing about a free nor any other stores. But back on topic, Deoxys might end up with a new forme and found in X & Y without an event but I kind of doubt it. The reason their releasing this Deoxys event is to promote the release of Plasma Freeze and if they do intend to let Deoxys have a side story in Pokemon X & Y, it would mean turning Deoxys from an event only Pokemon to a Pokemon who can be found in game, a first in Pokemon history. I really do hope they put Deoxys in the game but at the moment that idea is lacking evidence and even though it's a great idea, there's nothing really backing it up at the moment.

Like I said here - I bet this Deoxys is going to have a side story in Pokemon X/Y because the new games are all about genetics.

^This is more likely to happen than a new form for Deoxys^
They did it for HeartGold/SoulSilver with Celebi, they did it with Black/White with the shiny Entei/Raikou/Suicune, I am sure they will do something similar with the Deoxys.

I wouldn't consider the Celebi in HGSS or the Entei/Raikou/Suicune in Black & White to be a side story, more of a short in game event. If they did do an in game event for Deoxys, what could it possibly unlock? But the counter your comment, it's a lot more likely for Deoxys to have a new form than an in game event. Remember Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus? Well, they were completely new, yet they were given new forms but no in game event for them (other than when you teach Keldeo secret sword for the first time). Look at Mewtwo, they're giving it a new form after all this time so they could easily do it for Deoxys. Another counter to your argument is that, you said it yourself, the game is about genetics so what better way show genetics other than to give Deoxys it's fifth form?

Last edited:
They released that Lv 5 Jirachi for HGSS. I've still got all five of them as the event was for HeartGold, SoulSilver,Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Remember the event Arceus which, in HGSS. allowed you to go to the Sinjoh Ruins to get a choice of a Lv 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina. Well, those are some examples but at the moment, yeah, we're missing out on legendary Pokemon that can be EV trained.

Last edited:
How to get this

Im not sure how to get this from the nintendo wifi. do i need to go somewhere or what. can someone post a set of directions for what I need to do?

@Vaporeon: It can still be EV trained, use Vitamins, Feathers, Join Ave. Shop, ect....- it's SR'n for the right nature that is the issue.

Also, this is now active and available for download via Wi-Fi until May 31st. Download away!

Back