Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Getting back into the game. Need help finding good places to purchase singles/packs.

SSBBDaisy

Other than ebay, amazon, trollandtoad, and pokeorder.

What are some great sites/places to purchase packs (that are unscaled meaning they are trying to keep the rare ones for themselves), and singles?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I have 30 dollars to spend right now. Would like to build Seismitoad/Slurpuff. I know 30 isn't enough. Just want to get started on building towards it.

Last edited:
Depends on what you like, Target and Walmart are always great. But local hobby shops have great prices, and almost never weigh or tamper with packs. If you are trying to build a Seismitoad/Slurpuff Deck, I would suggest eBay or Amazon of course. But overall, big name retailers are always great, and if you don't trust the singles there, just buy a Booster Box when you get the money. There are always a bunch of choices.

The best way to find good deals is to check local stores and online listings, like craigslist for example. Find people who don't really know the true value of cards, but are just cleaning out their attic, and you can find great deals! :chuncky:

Back