Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Getting Shuckle HGSS Promo

RevYolution

I have been searching the web for days and cannot find anywhere other than ebay to get some Shuckle promo. Does anyone know a good place to get some?

Try your local target, believe it or not, lots of them are still selling them on their "gm" aisles, which will be near the toy cars and such, on an endcap.

Yes, they are found in Undaunted 3-pack blisters. Generally, the endcap is on the backside of the toy aisle across the main path from the electronics counter. (Practically every target is built the same way)

You're much better off buying it on ebay as the blister runs $10.99 retail. If you really want the packs too I guess it isn't too bad but buying the single card is much better in the long run.

You're much better off buying it on ebay as the blister runs $10.99 retail. If you really want the packs too I guess it isn't too bad but buying the single card is much better in the long run.

Are you kidding? The single card sells for $7.50 on ebay, so you get 3 packs for $1 each. I'm tempted to just buy up the blisters to sell the Promos.

Are you kidding? The single card sells for $7.50 on ebay, so you get 3 packs for $1 each.

There's a lot of truth to this.

I'm tempted to just buy up the blisters to sell the Promos.

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. There are already plenty of entities trying to gouge the market on Shuckles already.

I just went ahead and bought 2 3-pack blisters from Target today. Pulled Raichu Prime, Vileplume, Flower Shop Lady, Togekiss, Houndoom, and a few other cards. Out of the older packs, pulled Shiny Lotad and Arceus Lv.X (grass/psychic one). Pretty decent pulls for the "$1" packs.

Once Pokemon Catcher comes out, with the next set, Shuckle is going to become a big liability.

I just went ahead and bought 2 3-pack blisters from Target today. Pulled Raichu Prime, Vileplume, Flower Shop Lady, Togekiss, Houndoom, and a few other cards. Out of the older packs, pulled Shiny Lotad and Arceus Lv.X (grass/psychic one). Pretty decent pulls for the "$1" packs.

I really wish the Shuckle were in another set's 3-pack blister. I always had terrible pulls with Undaunted. Granted, finally pulled an Espeon Prime yesterday.

Target still generally has them, but that's the only retail store I can still find them at.

Once Pokemon Catcher comes out, with the next set, Shuckle is going to become a big liability.

I actually think that it would be less of a liability once Catcher comes out. Generally you'll play a Seeker or SSU to get the energy back and remove the Shuckle at the same time. The Unown RETURN on the other hand are a huge liability. I could definitely see Promo Shuckle getting the same kind of notoriety as the Drag Off Promo Regigigas. That said, the price won't be going up until they're not still available in stores, and even then I don't see it going up an incredible amount.

Back