3 Warp Point MD
:psychic::fighting:
5:fighting:
11 :psychic:

Translations

Trainers/Supporters

Buck's Training – Supporter

Draw 2 cards from your deck.
When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.

You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Poke-radar – Trainer

Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.

Technical Machine TS-1 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] Evolutionator: Search your deck for 1 Evolution card that Evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and play it on top of that Pokemon, Evolving it. Shuffle your deck afterward.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

Pokemon

Groudon LV.45 – Fighting – HP100

Basic Pokemon

[.] Drought: Attach up to 2 Basic Fighting Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Huge Quake: 100 damage. Discard 2 Fighting Energy attached to Groudon and do 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 3

:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:

Ok everyone is saying that GG is going down that its gonna die that it wont have that much power...well i decided to tryout and redeem GG and i basically have just by adding in some Groudon's their 1St move is the best for starting out just do drought and attach em to ralts rare candy to Gallade and Attach and :psychic: to him and pow ur old T2 kill's =^_^= in theory it works and in play it works i play against my bro and my fiance with Proxies of this card and it works perfect along the side of pokeradar and bucks training to makes perfect kills and when u play bucks training u give GG that Extra +10 everyone been wanting =^_^=

over all it'll do good u just gotta find the perfect line up for GG i no that people will say the uxies will dominate but u gotta get the LVX's out first and if GG gets the Groudon out first its basically death

comments and suggestions will help a lot though and thank you for taking ur time at reading this =^_^=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back