Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

GG still good?

RJG00

GG (Gardevior & Gallade) is the deck still good enough to play?

Well, from my experiance this weekend at BR's my answer is yes. The deck is obiviously slower do to the lose of DRE and Scramble energy, but it can defenetly make do with out. From playing aginst GG in top 2 on Sunday in Greensboro BR's seeing the deck played with such creativity is the key in the deck now. There are alot of techable things that can go in the deck, just like last year. The guy I played in top 2 did a heck of a job playing out his GG deck. The games were so close and took very long just like the GG games last year. (Thanks for the time extension PUI :thumb:) As of now I am in progress of makeing my own GG deck. Anyone think it could be tier 2 or 3? I ask you again GG is the deck still good enough to play? WHO KNOWS?

GREAT job, Ryan! You did well on Sunday, bro!

Kevin played G&G well, after playing against BOTH of you during Swiss, the deck is still amazing, especially while Gallade is Sweeping. I mean there is still some energy accelertaion out there, but DONT make it popular again.

PLEASE, everyone let the deck DIE!

Hey, the deck could make a comeback but it wont be as hard to beat. Mesprit kills the deck becuse it needs powers alot more than it did. Well i dont want to give away the guy i played in top 2 (Kevin) his techs away you will just have to find out. and MCA3 you will get you time to shine. You have already made a huge impression on people. You will get those eevee's to work I got faith in you.

Well it's still good. I've seen some combos with amu or mewtwo. But what I like about this deck is that you can buy it in stores, you just have to change 15 cards.

G&G is a great deck. In this new format, it's been brought down from GODLY to fun-to-compete-against. It's right there with a HonchcrowX/Absol deck. Meaning, it's frustrating to work around and challenging to beat.

We had a guy at BRs (Time for Pain) who had a BRILLIANTLY CREATIVE way to manage and move energy where he needed w/ his G&G deck. When you play him, if you aren't fighting hard on turn 4, it's all downhill from there...

G&G is a great deck. In this new format, it's been brought down from GODLY to fun-to-compete-against. It's right there with a HonchcrowX/Absol deck. Meaning, it's frustrating to work around and challenging to beat.

We had a guy at BRs (Time for Pain) who had a BRILLIANTLY CREATIVE way to manage and move energy where he needed w/ his G&G deck. When you play him, if you aren't fighting hard on turn 4, it's all downhill from there...

The thing is many decks are competitive turn 4.

I would love to figure out how to give it life again. My best bet would be leafeon though.

Oh, T4 means you can manualy attach all the energy, and this seems slow. Too Slow.

Sonic Blade + TS-2 will work against most everything. Then you don't have to waste flipping prizes--
unless they lvl. up.

Groudon works as starter here, can take out most pokemon on turn 2 or can be used to power up your Gallade fast, of course have to have switch or warp point to retreat Groudon or just let him die.

Back