[2] Warp Point

Supporters [11]
[4] Bebe's
[3] Felicity's
[4] Roseanne's

Energy [15]
[15] Water

Strategy [1]
Use Delcatty's Power Circulation to guarantee at least two water energies for Blastoise's Dig Well. Aaaand... attack with Blastoise... duh.

Last edited:
take out super scoop up, you dont really need it. if a catty dies then you throw a skitty down, NM and bebo then time-space tear fixes it. and plus with 130 hp tanks in the deck you can afford to let catty die

True there, This deck relies on the t2 'stoise, or you are losing about 15 of your matchup. For example, if you start against a deck that's 50/50 against you, and you don't get the t2 stoise, you go down to 65/35 them.

This deck needs the t2 stoise, especially against decks like Kingdra. TBH, you really dont need the claydol, I am really serious here. The uxie aren't necessary here either.

I'd go

-2 baltoy
-2 claydol
-2 Uxie

add a 2-2 Line of Bliss in there and 2 more water energy. Even with NM, this deck runs out of energy extremely quick.

^REALLY?!?!?
While I agree with Blissey[1-1] at the most, you are saying for him to TAKE OUT HIS DRAW.. which is what gets him the Turn 2 Blastoise's.
I can understand your reasoning, but that was a bad suggestion telling him to take out his draw..

-1 Water
-1 Unown G[Remember why I told you that you didn't need 2]

+1/1 Blissey PT/Manectric PT

Unown G only helps against DAMAGE COUNTER snipes...but are there even any of those left around? I mean it was really good against dusknoir, but if no one plays it around your area, manectric is probably better to play because it actually prevents the damage. I know G can be helpful for other things too, i.e.... machamp. but if you get t2 blastoise you don't need to worry about that.

Made quite a few changes to the deck... I'm really liking how it's beginning to look. Any more ideas and suggestions are still very much appreciated.

First of all, amazing post name :).
Ok, why not remove the chatot and one felicity's to add a 1-1 line of palkia G lvl x? that way, you can focus your attacks on the pokemon that need to die, or force them to send it to the lost zone to keep you from taking a prize. Either way, you win, no bench, or a prize.

First of all, amazing post name :).
Ok, why not remove the chatot and one felicity's to add a 1-1 line of palkia G lvl x? that way, you can focus your attacks on the pokemon that need to die, or force them to send it to the lost zone to keep you from taking a prize. Either way, you win, no bench, or a prize.

why not? because that simply isnt the right play :(

iu do not agree to take out all uxie and claydol, thats rediculous. but i do say play 1 uxie :tongue: but you need claydol to keep sustain in the deck. claydol does become dead weight late game when you have no deck but... no reason not to have him

Only reason I have Chatot in here is to fill the space until I find something that would really be helpful. I like the idea of Palkia G Lv.X, but then I'm also thinking it would be good to have Dialga G Lv.X to shut of Manectric, Ampharos, etc. It's hard to make a decision.

And lolganium, you pretty much say to take both Claydol and Uxies out... then you say why not have them in? I definitely need the Uxies for hand replenishment; or just draw to increase my chance of getting T2 Blastoise. I can do without the Claydols. I tested it, and I did fine without them... if not better.

Only reason I have Chatot in here is to fill the space until I find something that would really be helpful. I like the idea of Palkia G Lv.X, but then I'm also thinking it would be good to have Dialga G Lv.X to shut of Manectric, Ampharos, etc. It's hard to make a decision.

And lolganium, you pretty much say to take both Claydol and Uxies out... then you say why not have them in? I definitely need the Uxies for hand replenishment; or just draw to increase my chance of getting T2 Blastoise. I can do without the Claydols. I tested it, and I did fine without them... if not better.

no, i said "why not?" retorically. i mean play 2-2 dol and 1 uxie

dont play palkia g or dialga g in this. that sucks

^REALLY?!?!?
While I agree with Blissey[1-1] at the most, you are saying for him to TAKE OUT HIS DRAW.. which is what gets him the Turn 2 Blastoise's.
I can understand your reasoning, but that was a bad suggestion telling him to take out his draw..

-1 Water
-1 Unown G[Remember why I told you that you didn't need 2]

+1/1 Blissey PT/Manectric PT

Manectric as a tech? Ewwwww. Manectric's going to stop what again? Sure you can play him vs Kingdra, but he'll just warp point you and then knock once he hits for 20.

Go with a line of 2-2 Blissey, extremely reliable and can suck up Kingdra's hits.

Palkia Spread Decks, Mirror, Kingdra, Gigas and its punch attack, other Amphtric, new Empoleon, Tyranitar.

But if you have palkia G, you can get rid of their techs or their set up. once you do, so can pretty much warp point and get wha you need to kill.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

why not? because that simply isnt the right play :(

what is that supposed to mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back