4 Super Scoop Up
4 Broken Time Space
1 Cythias

Energy: 7

3 Call
3 Darkness SP
1 Darkness BS

R1- Kabutops/Gliscor
I got down to two prizes but his lock lasted all through mid game. His setup was double Gliscor, double Kabutops, double claydol. He poisoned/burned/paralyzed me repeatedly every turn to get all his prizes. 0-1

R2 - Luxray/Blaziken
He had t2 luxray but I responded with pokemon rescue, double crobat, with bts and garydos to do 110. I did it twice and the only shot he had was dragging out regice with blaziken. He did it twice. I warp pointed twice.
1-1

Round 3 - Brian Garcia SUPER SECRET DECK
He got a dookey setup and my decks his only bad matchup.
2-1

Round 4- Peter Ortiz Flygon
I did 90 to a flygon lv.x with grados and then I triple crobatted another flygon benched with 90 on it for a ko while I did sableyes overconfident for 50 because of darkness to ko his active flygon lv.x. I then had warp points, double rescue, garydos in hand with a BTS(his in play).
3-1

Round 5 - Machamp or Machop
He flips machop. I flip SABLEYE, DARKNESS SP, Crobat g FLASH BITE. Donkkkkkkkkk
4-1

Top 4 - AZIZ's FlygonDeckout w/ Mr. Mime, Nidoqueen, Palkia, Mewtwo TECHS OMG WHAT????

Game 1- I get turn two Garydos doing 60 and I misplay by playing BTS early which helps him out alot by making me warp point and koing a basic benched rather then hitting the flygon. He gets T1 double poke drawer w/ rare candy flygon rare candy claydol. Ya whattttt. I scoop with about 2-3 prizes left when the game got out of reach.

Game 2 - Im 2nd and Ima get t3 garydoss swinging for 90 this game. He starts with 4x POKEDRAWER turn 1. The game was out of reach from there I played it out of course and drew 3 prizes but his flygon lv.x kept discarding Poketurns, warp points, and ssu. I couldnt really put up a fight so I scooped.
4-2

He ended up winning the tournament. (6-0) and we joked about him claiming the masters was too easy. We all said wait till citys, states when that competetive side kicks over but I gave em props switching from one division to another is a hard transaction to recover from. So far soo good. Props TEAM UNDERGROUNNNNDDD

Im out.. I will be attended a BR tommorow and I dont know what ima use yet but i'll figure it out. I will also posted Albums and Pictures later. Peaceee everybody. I actually wouldnt of played in this tournament if I could have judged because I recently became a judge/pokemon professor. I just need to find someone who will let me judge so I can make the transition of switching from a player to a judge because I really wanna judge for some reason. I've been driven the past couple of months. I failed the first professor test, studied alot, then pasted the second time. I've put alot of work into it and hopefully Its pays off. If anyone has any tips on how to become a judge, judge events, become a better judge. Im all ears. Thanksssss

IM OUTTTTTTT stay tuned for tommorow

They always come back to play. Nice showing w/ Dos.

Keith

PS On judging...let the TOs in your area know you want to judge. Maybe they can work you in some.

Back