Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Giovanni's kid....Lorelei?,Lance? or some other one?(Leaf Green)

Remember the scientist in the rocket warehouse who had the sapphire jewel? whe you talk to him after you beat im,he will say "you again! wait...you can't be Giovanni's kid right?No... Giovanni's kid has red hair"(or something like that)So I check my Fame checker to see the redheads and only two are:Lance and Lorelei.Lorelei might not be it coz she hates rockets...but you never know.So... WHO or WHAT:rolleyes: is it?

Oh I forgot about him...(her?)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hey.. he hates rockets too.He(she?) says"I hate em all."but you have a point

Last edited:
He's a guy. If it wasn't obviously stated in the games, he was in the Crystal special in the animé, or was at least referenced in it, removing any doubt.

Hmmmm...Maxie. that could be so, but then sholdn't archie have some connection to the earlier games?

no i dont think its maxie... Lance is too old to be Giovanni's son, and remember (from the anime), is a special agent against Team Rocket.

IIRC, I think they might have mentioned somewhere in the GSC arc of Pokemon Special (the official manga) that Silver (the rival) is Giovanni's son.

Marril said:
He's a guy. If it wasn't obviously stated in the games, he was in the Crystal special in the animé, or was at least referenced in it, removing any doubt.

I do think he's the one they're talking about being Giovanni's son.. BUT

You can't go by what the ANIME says...

if you can do that then I wanna know what long winded code you have to use to get lance to help you instead of steven or wallace >_>

meganium_ex_killer said:
Remember the scientist in the rocket warehouse who had the sapphire jewel? whe you talk to him after you beat im,he will say "you again! wait...you can't be Giovanni's kid right?No... Giovanni's kid has red hair

Hehe... I have red hair :tongue: Heh, sorry.

meganium_ex_killer said:
The GSC boy hates rockets.Remember what he says after you defeat him for the 2nd ime?"I hate them all..etc.etc."
yeah well he is a teenager. mabey he has issues with his dad or something. every time i see him i think of knuckes from sonic

two years ago, I got the gamecube mega collection from my mom and for the next month of that summer, It was almost all i played(with the occaisional two player battle on 007 agent under fire)

Alex said:
two years ago, I got the gamecube mega collection from my mom and for the next month of that summer, It was almost all i played(with the occaisional two player battle on 007 agent under fire)

hehe, yeah. I'm hooked with Sonic riders right now, and also Shadow the Hedgehog, and I just finished Sonic Adventure (just haven't collected all the emblems though, but got through the whole story mode for all the characters) and I have Adventure 2: Battle as well and beat it like 3 years ago, hehe.

I can't wait for the next gen Sonic game to come out for PS3 and Xbox 360 ^__________^ it looks freakin' AWESOME!!!

Ehem, anyway, back to the topic ^^;

You know, just because someone hates someone doesn't mean they can't be family. =/ Alot of teens hate their parents, especially parents that have moved away. It's typical. =/

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
You know, just because someone hates someone doesn't mean they can't be family. =/ Alot of teens hate their parents, especially parents that have moved away. It's typical. =/

Yeah, sad but true. I actually think the best guest for Gio's son would be the rival from GSC.. he just seems like it anyway.

fantasy said:
Yeah, sad but true. I actually think the best guest for Gio's son would be the rival from GSC.. he just seems like it anyway.
i think so too. and like i said, i believe they said it somewhere in the official manga, IIRC.

Eh, don't look at the manga. But the guy was just saying "no that can't be tru cause the person hates him" and that's really dumb cause you can still be family and hate the person.

Back