3 Broken Time-Space
1 Speed Stadium

14 Energy

4 Grass
4 Fighting
4 Call
2 Cyclone

Strategy
Get out as fast as possible building up Gliscor and Dustox with Broken Time-Space. Put conditions on opponents active with Gliscor's power (avoiding Unown G). Move Dustox to active and pound away while hopefully taking no damage. Once I'm up and running, turn off Broken Time-Space with Speed Stadium. I'm not really happy about using Speed Stadium so if anyone knows of a better option, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
You could run a Dawn Stadium, Conductive Quarry or Stark Mountain. Or even a Snowpoint Temple. But if you can squeeze in two different Stadiums for getting rid of Broken Time-Space, you can pick whichever is less helpful to your opponent.

You could run a Dawn Stadium, Conductive Quarry or Stark Mountain. Or even a Snowpoint Temple. But if you can squeeze in two different Stadiums for getting rid of Broken Time-Space, you can pick whichever is less helpful to your opponent.

Dawn, Quarry and Snowpoint don't help the deck out. I don't know of any stadiums you could add.

The more I think about it, I'm thinking Lake Boundary might be a better choice. Gliscor LV.X is already 2x anyway.

Any other advice in general about the deck would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back