Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Glue-it's a deck that sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretsof2113

Trader Feedback Mod
From the release of MD and the eeveelutions, I knew I wanted to run something with them. I was going to run a Glaceon Variant at our BR, but got my Leafeon Lv. X in the mail just in time, so I was able to run this deck.

Pokemon: 21

4 Eevee (CFF)
2 Glaceon (Snow Cloak)
2 Glaceon Lv. X
2 Leafeon (Bind down)
2 Leafeon Lv. X
1 Umbreon
1 Espeon
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
3 Chatot

Trainers: 21

2 warp point
2 windstorm
2 team galactic's mars
1 steven's advice
3 celio's network
2 Night maintenance
4 dusk ball
2 roseanne's research
1 TGW
2 Professor Oak's Visit

Energy: 18

5 water
5 grass
4 DRE
1 basic dark
2 call
1 scramble

This exact build got me 2nd at a battle road this weekend, so I feel that it does have some serious potential. I've learned you really have to change your strategy based on what sort of deck you are playing against. If I play against a deck of heavy hitters, I go to get leafeon ready as fast as I can, and hit hard with it. If I see something that relies on powers, or something i want to snipe out on the bench, I hit with Glaceon. Espy and Umby are really used to add to the strength of my attackers. I feel the deck runs very consistently. The trainer line seems pretty solid, although I'd love to put in a TSD over night maintenance if i had one. I've considered cutting out the basic dark and adding another windstorm, since crystal beach and cess crystal hurt this deck a bit. I was able to get around them with the two in my deck, but three seems like it may be better. I'd love thoughts on this deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back