x4 professor juniper
x4 pokemon collector
x4 junk arm

15-energy

x7 psychic energy
x4 darkness energy
x2 dark energy
x2 double colorless energy

point of this deck is to get out around two litwick and a bisharp and switch chandelure and if you have another one on your bench and use thery're ability cursed shadow then attack with bisharp with finishing blow and move damage around with reuniclus to zekrom and use outrage when needed.

Ok, not sure which is better here, bisharp or mandibuzz. After closely examining bisharp, it's a very tough call. snipe vs. heavy hits. You might be able to drop 1 collector for a pichu. Also 4x juniper is hard cause you might be ditching stuff you need.( I'm just not a huge fan of it in stuff other than zpts). Maybe pont instead? I'd also consider dropping the nrg count to around 12. that gives you space for 3 communications. Remember "communication is key"(lol) Lastly, cut a dragon for 1 super rod to recycle stuff. Once you have 1 in play, you should be good.

The only bad thing about both kingdra and chandelure is that they can be catchered up and maybe KO'ed. But this is a nice idea, I personally, would go with bisharp instead of mandibuzz, I've been playing kingdra/mandibuzz and it hasnt worked out so well. Maybe add in a few rocky helmets by taking out some junipers. And add in some PONT s too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back