Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gold Pikachu Sleeves/ Orange Pokeball sleeves

And what are the silver ones and what are the gold ones?

because there are sleeves that are silver and have a golden pikachu on it. Is that the silver sleeve?

Oh, I see. Do you have to win the tourney to get the pack, or do you get them just by participating?

If I recall Tego posting about some of Japan's tourneys, you have to win a certain amount of matches to get the "prize" for that day, whether it was a medal card, etc. (like our battle roads victory cards)

Keith

I bought some gold ones for $100 the first tourney I played in I had 3 offers from other players, the lowest was 90 and the highest was $130. me thinks the $100 was worth it as they are super unique.

The funny thing is that they are both not the rarest sleeve released in JPN that players want. The supposed rarest sleeve that has been release recently is the Orange Poke-Ball sleeves.

I would say 1 or so per sleeve is a fair estimate.

Drew

The funny thing is that they are both not the rarest sleeve released in JPN that players want. The supposed rarest sleeve that has been release recently is the Orange Poke-Ball sleeves.

I would say 1 or so per sleeve is a fair estimate.

Drew

Orange pokeball sleeves?? :eek: Gotta get me some of those since I live in "Big Orange" country ie Univ. of Tennessee area.

Keith

Keith, i believe Brian have a set for sale....

IMO, the silver pika sleeves can be on sale for like $70 avg and the gold ones at like $100 avg (even tho i got the gold ones for $30 since it was played but still in good condition).

a quick question - should i sell my silver pikachu sleeves (used only after 5 round swiss + first round of top 8) to a friend for like $45? should i? i really rather keep them for worlds... even tho i have a mint unused set with me atm.

use your imagination. its the same as your normal pokeball sleeves from japan but its orange :)

Back