Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Golem Eon V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Well, I had no replies in the last version, hope this one does gets some. I have been playtesting against various decks, and i found out that golem ex is of no use, it helps your opponent ko him which isnt good at all, so i dropped both of tem to go solo Golem. anyways onto the deck:

{{{{{Pokemon: 20}}}}}

4 Geodude
4 Graveler
4 Golem
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
2 Sentret
2 Furret

{{{{{Trainers: 22}}}}}

3 Oaks Research
3 Birch
3 Copycat
2 Lannetes search
2 Switch
2 Warp Point
1 Fisherman
2 Power Charge
4 Potion

{{{{{Energy: 18}}}}}

4 Boost
3 Warp
3 Lightning
8 Fighting

{{{{{Strategy: Get Golem ASAP and try to damage the opponents bench heavily, whilst adding up damage for rock vengeance, whilst doing this build more golems on the bench, magneton is there o cover water weakness.}}}}}

So far the deck looks great. But considering the high amount of Retreat Cost on Graveler, and Golem. You might want to increase the amount of Switch's in the deck. Lanette's Net Search is good, but Professor Elm Breeding Method can be a little better to get that specific evolution you need.

Here's my fix...

Pokemon:
-2 Sentret
-2 Furret
+1 Magneton
+1 Magnemite
+2 Zangoose (or something else)

Trainers:
-1 Birch
-2 Lannette's Net Search
-1 Fisherman
-2 Warp Point
+3 Professor Elm Breeding Method
+1 Switch

Energy:
-1 Warp
+1 Lightning
+2 Mr. Briney's Compassion

I would definitelly get 6-10 combo of Briney/Switch/Warp Energy.... maybe include Warp Point as well, but Briney is ownage without EX, its like switch and heal at the same time.....

I was just going to say that lol. Your not running any EX so briney is god in your deck lol(forgive me lord lol). Never thought about Golem/Magneton, even though both are monsters. They both protect both weaknesses so that is good. Watch out for grass. Good deck. I like it! Good tech against AMP EX.

Thanks for the comments, in general, I think I will add in Mr. Brineys in the next version, the furret line stays, it has proved quite useful for magneton and golem to attack better/faster.

lol i will jerms, although i have beaten a gardy deck once with this deck, havent faced another one.....yet.

{{{{{Pokemon: 20}}}}}

4 Geodude
4 Graveler
4 Golem
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
2 Sentret
2 Furret

{{{{{Trainers: 22}}}}}

3 Oaks Research
3 Birch
2 Copycat
2 Lannetes search
2 Switch
2 Warp Point
1 Fisherman
2 Power Charge
2 Potion
3 Mr. Brineys thingy

{{{{{Energy: 18}}}}}

4 Boost
3 Warp
3 Lightning
8 Fighting

{{{{{Strategy: Get Golem ASAP and try to damage the opponents bench heavily, whilst adding up damage for rock vengeance, whilst doing this build more golems on the bench, magneton is there o cover water weakness.}}}}}

Just added the Mr. Brineys thingys, i think the deck is quite solid, ill do some playtesting later and post how the deck fares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back