Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Golem Ex? £310? Eh?

Just wondering why the same person has bid on it so much?
lol i think i traded my golem for a swampert ex back in the day!

spoiling tactics.... the high bidder has zero feedback and has been registered for less than a day!

The UK has a higher currency than the USA, so it will be more than $310. maybe $ 400 - 550,
im not quite sure. Golem EX is utterly ridiculous anyways.

OMG!! What the heck??? I wouldn't spend more than.... Wait, I wouldn't even buy it, let alone trade for it. Have they in the UK never seen a Golem ex before?

*raises eyebrow*

what do you mean?

What he means is that it is a joke auction. This guy that is selling the item is a faker. he had all these people he knew bid on it to make the item look HOT. They are trying to drag an idiot in to make him place an outrageous bid....It is a very smart tactic and people do faal for it...."wow, that item is going for $80, that must mean it is a good item....I should get this"....for example

What he means is that it is a joke auction. This guy that is selling the item is a faker. he had all these people he knew bid on it to make the item look HOT. They are trying to drag an idiot in to make him place an outrageous bid....It is a very smart tactic and people do faal for it...."wow, that item is going for $80, that must mean it is a good item....I should get this"....for example

Well, there's always non bidders trying to ruin in for everyone. Though I am pretty sure that whoever sells the item isn't a faker since I have dealt with her plenty of times and the price is right if you know how to snipe auctions :lol:

OMG!! What the heck??? I wouldn't spend more than.... Wait, I wouldn't even buy it, let alone trade for it. Have they in the UK never seen a Golem ex before?

Nope, but I can't say I'm impressed nor convinced of the value after seeing it today. :thumb:

1) That seller is 100% on the level, I buy from them all the time so I don't believe theres any problems there.
2) lol
3) TEH CARD IS BROKE - IT HAS 160 AND 120 ON THE SAME CARD DOING GOOD THINGS WOAH, MOM, BUY THIS FOR ME!!!

no, dollars are twice pounds at the moment. Swapped my tenner for a $20 at the post office the other week for trading on here.

So it's about $620

Back