Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good basic/stage 1 bug deck??

tyranitar42

I'm curious if it could exist? I like alot of the bug pokemon, like Venomoth, Pinsir, Ledian, Yanmega, Heracross, Vespiqueen, Mothim, and would like to find a way to get as many as I can to work in a deck, making it fast, taking advantage of Vespiquen's healing, and Ledian & Yanmega's built in Baton Pass with a few warp points, SSU's, and of course nite main., but I can't get it to work as there are TOO many pokies. any Ideas on a good (Fun) deck with these bugs? I already have a speed beedrill that does fine for me, and I wanted to see if I can do something with these "Leftovers" bugs. any help would be appreciated.

PS:Can't use claydol, only got 2 and they are decked for my T-tar, so any alternate or tech drawing power for the deck, other than the usual balls, would be helpfull as well.

Thanks in advance for any sound advice you guys are willing to give.

Ever hear of Kricketune (from MT)? Try checking it out, it's solid enough and can be ran all by itself if you're the risk-taking type. Mothim and Yanmega are about the only other decent bugs, though T1 Butterfree is always funny.

Also, you do know you can always move your Claydol around from deck to deck (they don't have to stay in 1 deck), unless you're lending it or whatever for some reason.

I'll tell you the the next BDIF - it's Kricketune/Ariados/Masquerain. It's The Ace.dek, and it will sweep Worlds. It doesn't use Claydol, either. The only reason why you should lose is if you cn't draw into your Potions.

Other then that, Yanmega is really the only good Bug type. It spreads, which is cool, and it disrupts. It's one of my 3 favourite spreaders.

Mothim's decent enough with Gyrados and Unown P, so... yeah.

Butterfree can work if you're amazing at flips, too.

If you can get a way to quickly get all 3 different Wormadams on the field, then MD Mothim becomes pretty good too.

if you want a fun, and by fun i mean the most frustrating deck i've ever played against, try an unlimited shedninja- ninjask (from rs i think but i could be wrong) with fossil set aerodactyl and some ts 2. tech it for fast evolutions (ts 1, pokemon breeder, etc.) with windstorms for cessation crystal and some trainers to shuffle cards from your discard pile back into your deck and watch your opponent rip their hair out when they can't evolve and their basics can't attack lol.

Back