Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good News: 15+ Renewed WooHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really good new for the players that were not able to take the Professor test before that were over 15+. It looks like Nintendo is trying to get as many players and they can now to play in tournaments, which is great for them to do it.

This is a good start. Dont jump to any conclusions yet about 15+ winning trips and such.

Hopefully there can be some Professor only tourneys too.

My insticts and hopes tell me that we are at least going to have qualifier for Worlds in the Gym Ladder Regional Championship for all age divisions. Now whether or not that includes "paid trip and lodging", we'll have to see. Now I might get that professor email, I might get to see that our league has been accepted for the new season, etc, etc.

I have a feeling a professor championship is likely but only during a convention like Origins or the next Worlds.

This is old news... I thought everyone knew this? No? Hmmm...

Anyways, a while back I heard that Nintendo was going to even the benefits across the board and that no one single age group will be favored over the other like it had been in the past.

Yay, now I dont have to worry about bratty little kids saying that I'm cheating cuz I know more than they do about the game

-Arthas Zero

P.S. no offense to anyone who has kids that play the game. It's just I always had to deal with kids that said that I cheated. (seriously, i dont cheat)

JohnnyBlaze said:
This is a good start. Dont jump to any conclusions yet about 15+ winning trips and such.

Hopefully there can be some Professor only tourneys too.

I wouldn't expect to see trips for _anyone_ until I see some money spent on advertising.

I would expect to see some professor-only OP/events and 'rewards'.

Very cool.

bulbasnore said:
I wouldn't expect to see trips for _anyone_ until I see some money spent on advertising.

I would expect to see some professor-only OP/events and 'rewards'.

Very cool.

Yeah you're right about that. Nintendo needs to advertise badly, but trips would be nice or cash.

Chris you are a savage cheater how do you think you top 8 in all these tourneys :p U cheater. It does take skill though to cheat you gotta know what your doing and such. I am not the best cheater though unfortunetaley :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back