Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

got a song in my head

Porygon3

hey ever get a song stuck in your head? Its pretty anowing, its worse when its something you dont rember all of. Currently I've got this song in my head that goes like this:

"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I've got food in my tummy..." and I dont know the rest. maybe I made it up? I dont know. Anyrate... I think thats pretty random.

There's a song by swedish 70's group ABBA which goes like this: "Money, money Money, must be funny..."

The song in your head looks like a parody or other version in some kind. It at least seems like it's the same melody.

[EDIT]: there's a song in Lion King where they say something like "yummy, yummy, yummy too.

Last edited:
Right, NoPoke...Ohio Express. Sadly, I remember that song when it originally came out :eek:

The "...food in my tummy..." version, though: I believe that's from one of the Disney Timon and Pumbaa cartoons (the meerkat and warthog from "The Lion King").

*searches for a song to play to get this one out of her head*

'mom

yay thanks for the info... yummy yummy i got love in my tummy yah... no idea where i head this song ... plays "simple and clean" ...

It seems I can't sit down to play a game of Magic without humming the tune from The Great Escape. I have no idea why. I think maybe it's because I was watching the film while building my current tourney deck. Whatever the reason, it's freaked more than one opponent out.

Den, dun, den, de-nenen, dun, den..

Last edited:
It could be worse-it could be Walk the Bulbasaur.

I sometimes get a song stuck in my head, usually when I'm not listening to PIRN.

oo;; at least you don't get japanese songs stuck in your head... when that happenes, you have like.. no hope what so ever of remembering the actual lyrics..

yesterday i had some maaya sakamoto song stuck in my head all day..
"ai wa doko ni aru.. yume wa doko ni aru.."
and that's all i could remember XD

What's really annoying is when you get a song stuck in your head that HASN'T any lyrics. Like say, that whistling song during the opening credits of Disney's animated version of "Robin Hood," or that scat that Burt and Ernie sang on "Sesame Street" about 15 years ago.

I know what you mean, I currently have BOTH the Advance Adventure theme for the 6th movie and the ending theme for that movie stuck in my head.. It alternates... ugh.... gotta find something else....

Sometimes, it only takes the mention of a song to get it stuck in my head! And I often get music from video games stuck in my head...

The worst song by far to get stuck in your head is the Chili's song. It's a double whammy, because you have a song in your head AND you get hungry...argh. Now I want my baby back baby back ribs...with BBQ sauce!

Back