Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Green Light Gridlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonMandibuzz

This is a really fun deck for me and I hope to see it become a pretty competitive deck. I really need to get some suggestions on this deck.

Pokemon: 30 ( I know it's a lot please givehelp on reducing)
2-2 Liligant EP-14
2-2 Accelgor
3-1-2 Vileplume
1-0-1 Leavanny
1-1 Sunflora
2-2 Zoroark
1 Victini
1-1 Leafeon
1-1 Hypno
1 Bellsprout
2 Cleffa

T/S/S: 20
3 Collector
3 Candy
3 Sage's
3 PONT
2 Copyccat
2 Elm's
2 Juniper
2 Twins

Energy: 10
7 Grass
2 Special Dark
1 DCE

Strategy: The strategy is basicly to lock your opponent and use liligant to paralize and poison them also if Liligant and Accelgor are out Leafeon and Hypno provide some good backup. Leavanny is there to defend from Reshi and Zoroark is to defend for also Reshi and Zpst.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have 30 pokemon listed not 29. You have 19 T/S/S listed not 21. Your energy count of 10 is correct. That still leaves you with only 59 cards listed so you need to add one. Please fix it soon.

Sorry

Pokemon: 30 ( I know it's a lot please givehelp on reducing)
2-2 Liligant EP-14
2-2 Accelgor
3-1-2 Vileplume
1-0-1 Leavanny
1-1 Sunflora
2-2 Zoroark
1 Victini
1-1 Leafeon
1-1 Hypno
1 Bellsprout
2 Cleffa

T/S/S: 20
3 Collector
3 Candy
3 Sage's
3 PONT
2 Copyccat
2 Elm's
2 Juniper
2 Twins

Energy: 10
7 Grass
2 Special Dark
1 DCE

You dont need leavanny cause reshiram will blue flare you for massive damage. Also it will be difficult to pull off if you are trying for a quick vileplume. You dont need hypno as liligant will overwrite the sleep condition with confuse or paralyze, you probably dont need bellsprout, but if you really want a dragger, consider carnivine tm since he has more hp. I think you should drop either accelegor or leafeon and thicken up the liligant line and add a 2nd victini.
Also decks like this love rescue energy, especially if you are using zoro to ko dragons. Lets you swarm attackers without having to play flowershop lady or revive or whatever.
Posted with Mobile style...

Thanks

Thanks Honchvire, I made the Liligant line to 4-4 and dropped the Leafeon and Hypno, and leavany. I also just got two Yanmega's (booster box and trade) and replaced them for Accelgor. I added in another victini and put some rescue in it. Again, Thanx alot the deck is alot more consistant and relized it's probably not going to become a competitive deck just a fun deck.

I would go for 2 Victini for the deck. It is so incredibly annoying to play against when it is set up.

Don't Give Up!

cmon now! I have this deck and it WON my mini tourney, and i played 2 CMT, 1 Zek Eels and i won them all. Drop the zoaraork line and it will free up SOOO MUCH SPACE, especially since you get to have the DCE and Special dark! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back