Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Greenville, SC City Championship 1/23/2005 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

New location just added (in addition to Columbia's) for South Carolina !!!

33 Beacon Dr
Greenville, SC
864-281-1281

Directions
From Raleigh, NC: I-40W to I-40W/I-85S. Take the I-85S split off I-40W by Replacements toward Charlotte. Take the Pelham Rd exit (exit 54). Turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and turn left onto Beacon Dr.

From Asheville, NC: I-26E to I-85S (exit 18A). Take the Pelham Rd exit (exit 54). Turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and turn left onto Beacon Dr.

Date
Sun, Jan 23

Registration Time
12:00am - 1:00pm

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
1:00pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Ruby & Sapphire through Ex Team Rocket Returns including all Nintendo promo cards). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc).

Format
Modified (Ex Ruby & Sapphire through Ex Team Rocket Returns including all Nintendo promo cards). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination best 2 out of 3 format (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group).

Prizes (per age group 10-, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 18 booster packs & 1st place medal
2nd - 9 booster packs
3rd - 4 booster packs
4th - 4 booster packs
5th and after - 1 booster pack

Every player will receive one Series 1 booster pack and promo card.

Door Prizes
Deck Boxes
Deck Protectors
FireRed or LeafGreen GBA Game (if attendance is 30 or more)

Last edited:
Even though it is nearly two months away, it is great to see Greenville having its first City Championship. Team Dragon will have a significant presence as it tries to defend its home base. I hope many players will show up.

Jeff, you need to get some kind of award. Show me another person that is hosting 10 city championships between two states. You need your own medal.

edit: wait wait. Show me another person that is hosting 10 city championships between two states with a right foot that just had surgery done on it.

Last edited:
I doubt I can wait another month for this, but it is always worth the wait. Team Cola and Team Darkness is welcome to attend League the Saturday before. It probably makes great practice to battle Team Dragon, which plans to arrive in full force also. See you in January!

I'd like to be there...gotta talk with a fellow friend that dresses in black.

Three weeks to go!!! Who will win Greenville, SC first CC...Team Dragon, Team Cola, Asheville, Georgia...we will find out soon!!!

Greenville, SC's City Championship, its first ever, is less than a week away. A Team Dragon member, Andrew Hopper, won the 15+ division at the Asheville, NC City Championship, so Team Dragon looks forward to defending its home base and bringing home the riches in all divisions for the last City Championships of the Carolinas for 2004-5. I look forward to seeing you there.

Back