Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Greg Dollar and Family

GregDollar

We miss all of you very much and dropping in to say hi. Idk if this is the right forum - just move it if I misplaced it please.

Been a tough year and a half - all the while missing you all. I went through a sad divorce but the kids stayed resilient and were very supportive during the transition.

It appears that rumors are going around that we moved to Alabama, but no....we are still in GA and moved to the heart of the city = ATL.

Believe it or not, we are considering slipping back in - mainly because we miss our friends and we play SO much WoW that we need to get out lol, but we miss the game as well, again mostly the traveling and the great friends we got along the way.

So....just shouting out and saying hi to all you great people - maybe you'll see us around.....loosing of course lol - we have alot to catch up with :p.

later
Greg

We miss you and your family too! It would be cool to see you all again.

This made my day. : D

Sorry to hear about the troublesome year and a half, but you made it through -- that's what counts. I look forward to seeing you once more at future tournaments.

Greg: Glad to hear from ya! Hope to see you at an event in the near future. I am running some events in Cleveland TN, which isnt too far for y'all. Gary W and Greg W came up for my last PR there. Lots of great peeps in GA and your family has been missed.

Keith

It's really great to hear from you guys - it means alot to us. Thre's alot of great memories and I know we can gather many more :)) - and NO....I'm still paying for WoW! lol. It will take some time, but we are possitive we'll get in the flow of things again :)) - Thanks guys :)

Hope you guys come back. I always loved your events and it'd be great to see everyone again.

Back