Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

GS/SS Golden Sky Silvery Sea Japanese First edition Raikou*, exs, holos sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

Unless it is a GREAT trade offer, there are for sale ONLY! I accept paypal (preferred), money order, or cash (concealed, at your own risk). In most cases, I will expect the buyer to send first. Prices are negotiable, mainly if buying multipe cards. All cards are mint and first edition. All the holos went into sleeves directly out of the pack with only the edges of the card being touch. I do my best to keep my cards as mint as possible! :thumb:

Shipping is included in the prices (those outside of the US may be asked to pay an extra $1 towards shipping). You buy more than $5 worth of cards or a set of some sort, the cards will be sent in a padded envelope. If spending less than $5 and it's like 1-4 cards, they'll be sent in a regular envelope. If you have an specific questions on shipping or anything else, just let me know!

Shinings:
***Raikou***--make offer (Want at least $40 involved if you want to do a cash/card deal. No, that does not mean I'll sell it for $40. It means if you want to trade for it, I would want at least $40 plus cards.)---------PENDING

EXs:
Politoed ex x1 $18
Scizor ex x2 $14/ea--both pending
Steelix ex $15
Tyranitar ex x3 $16/ea
Umbreon ex x2 $15/ea--1 pending

Holos:
Meganium x3 $3
Ariados x2 $2
Bellossom x3 $3
Sunflora x2 $2
Flareon x1 $3--pending
Typhlosion x2 $3
Houndoom x1 $3
Slowbro x1 $3
Vaporeon x1 $3---pending
Feraligatr x3 $4
Octillery x3 $2
Jolteon x3 $3--1 pending
Ampharos x3 $2
Slowking x5 $2
Poliwrath x4 $3
Ursaring x6 $2
Porygon2 x2 $3
Forretress x2 $3

Unowns:
SOLD OUT!!!!!

Rares:--$1 each unless otherwise marked
Scyther x3--all pending
Shuckle x4
Macargo x6
Jynx x7
Corsola x3
Smoochum x5 $2
Electabuzz x4
Elekid x3 $2
Hitmonlee x3
Hitmonchan x2
Sudowoodo x2
Tyrouge x1 $4 (only got 1!)
Hitmontop x5
Chansey x4
Cleffa x6 $3
Stantler x4
Smeargle x3
Murkrow x5

Commons/Uncommons:
At least x4 of each
Common set of 19 Pokemon--$3
Uncommon set of 4 Pokemon and 8 trainers--$6 (if you want just the 4 Pokemon, $1.50)

Trainers:--$1 each or $5 for the set of 8
Professor Elm's Training Method x14
Mary's Request x12
Rage Crystal x12
Sitrus Berry x12
Power Root x13
Cursed Powder x10
Lightness Berry x15
Buffer Gem x18

Energy:--$0.75 each
Cyclone Energy x17
Warp Energy x17

Other Energy not special to the set:
Dark x13--50 cents
Metal x5--$1
Grass x10--25 cents
Fire x8--25 cents
Water x7--25 cents
Lightning x8--25 cents
Psychic x9--25 cents
Fighting x9--25 cents

NOTE: Packs and boxes are NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I had spare packs but all have been sold. I may get more in the future, but it is not too likely.

Last edited:
As I said, I'd much rather sell. I'll check your haves tomorrow--really busy right now. If you like you can PM me a $ offer on the 2 exs though. Are there any other cards you need from the set? I will be opening more tomorrow or this weekend, so if I pull something you need I can save it for you. If there are others you need, please let me know how much you would pay if I do get it.

Thanks

jesschow12 said:
need ho-oh ex and lugia ex,i will either buy/trade for those,check ym haves to see wat u want

Looking for the Eeveelutions... Need your Flareon and any others you might pull.

Please check my list.

No trades? If not, I can offer some money for these. 8$ for each Ex....and....you make an offer for the Shining please. Thanks!

Shinings:
***Raikou***

EXs:
Lugia ex
Ho-Oh ex
Steelix ex

I probably won't get to peoples have until tomorrow or Sunday night. I'm going to go get something to eat then open up another box. I'll update the list tonight.

Zim--$8 for each ex is not enough.

ChubbyChilupa--I think pokebeach.com has the set spoilers

Dom Jordan--I'm hoping for at least $75. The few that have been on ebay went for $100+

everyone else--I'll get back to you

Last edited:
I want these from you:
Lugia ex
Ho-Oh ex
Steelix ex
Tyranitar ex
Umbreon ex
Shining Raikou.

Please check my haves thanks and God bless!!! :)

Box number 2 opened and list is updated. That box only had 5 unknowns in it.

Eeveelover--I got every eeveelution in that box. Umbreon ex, Espeon ex, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon

Last edited:
OK, LMK if we can work things out. I have a Shining Latias from EX DX to toss in if we can trade.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check peoples lists yet. Been an incredibly hectic week or so of college and now I only have a week left. Feel free to make specific offers on things if you are looking to trade as those are easier for me to respond to. I'll basically trade for mostly any ex, the newer and more playable the better. My only real want right now is 1-2 Vileplume ex and maybe some Zapdos exs. Otherwise, I'm open to any and all trade offers. I 'should' get to peoples lists in the next 48 hours, but I won't promise anything.

For now, just make offers and I'll get back to you all as soon as I can!

menoknow said:
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check peoples lists yet. Been an incredibly hectic week or so of college and now I only have a week left. Feel free to make specific offers on things if you are looking to trade as those are easier for me to respond to. I'll basically trade for mostly any ex, the newer and more playable the better. My only real want right now is 1-2 Vileplume ex and maybe some Zapdos exs. Otherwise, I'm open to any and all trade offers. I 'should' get to peoples lists in the next 48 hours, but I won't promise anything.

For now, just make offers and I'll get back to you all as soon as I can!

I'm still waiting you check my list, but i have one Vileplume Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back