Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Guide to the World Championships 2004

GymLeaderPhil

After many late nights, it's finished:

http://www.pokemonflorida.com/events/worldchampionships2004.html

-Inside you can find out about all the main tournament and events occuring during Worlds.
-Details about free Disney Transportation and the Orlando Internation Airport.
-Everything you wanted to know about the Wyndham and other on-site hotels.
-Awesome World Championship 2004 Discounted Disney Tickets and Information.
-Ticket prices and links to other interesting area theme parks/attractions.

Have any questions or need specific help with your travel plans? Feel free to ask here.
-Phil

Last edited:
Quoting your site:

World Championships 2004 Prizes

Prizes are awarded to the top 16 players in each age category. Our age categories are; Under 10, 11-14 and 15 and up. All participants will receive a World Championships Promo Card and a Stage Two VIP Package just for participating!

Who announced that all players would receive a Stage Two VIP package!?!?!?

Last edited:
Thanks RR!

Most of the tournament page was taken from an earlier version of the Worlds page on op.pokemon-tcg.com. I suppose the Stage Two VIP Package was included at the time (mostly because POP didn't even know what would be contained in it and it sounded good), but now it's no longer listed on the official site and is removed. Thanks again.
-Phil

aight so one question, from the ariport, are there buses going to Whyndham or somewhere near to it? cause im like completely lost and i dunt want to lose 3 hours in the airport waiting for my bro to arrive, so specific buses to take or something would be nice to know, thanks

Last edited:
Awesome job on the info. Real informative info and real good info that will help all who enter orlando.
Ill definitly use this info to great around orlando when im there.

Mudkip said:
aight so one question, from the ariport, are there buses going to Whyndham or somewhere near to it? cause im like completely lost and i dunt want to lose 3 hours in the airport waiting for my bro to arrive, so specific buses to take or something would be nice to know, thanks

There are shuttle buses that can take you to the Wyndham, along with taxis. There is no free transportation service offered from the Orlando International Airport to the Wyndham Hotel.
-Phil

Mudkip said:
and which are the least expensive? shuttle buses or taxis?

From what was sent out in the "Travel Award Winner FAQ":

"Mears Transportation charges approx. $27.00 per person round trip or $15.00 one way for shuttle service (from airport to hotel). Cabs range from $35 - $50.00 each way. A cab can hold up to 5 adults, so depending on how many people are arriving at once, a cab may be more cost effective and time efficient as well. For additional ground transportation information or to reserve a shuttle go to:
www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/ops/bus_taxi.htm ."

"The Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa features several dining options. A short walk away is the Downtown Disney Marketplace, featuring restaurants and a McDonalds. "

Someone decided (correctly) to editorialize.

yoshi1001 said:
"The Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa features several dining options. A short walk away is the Downtown Disney Marketplace, featuring restaurants and a McDonalds. "

Someone decided (correctly) to editorialize.

across from downtown Disney are other restaurants. The Mcdonalds across the street is cheaper than the Mcdonalds in downtown Disney.

Question: How did you guys get the $89 quotes you're getting for rooms at the hotel?!?! The cheapest quote I can get on thier website is the web rate of $125 per night.

Back