Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gyarados for cities feedback needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Gump

Right change of plan was going to run RayBee's for cities but now running Gyarados :wink:

Stratagy:
Sableye start needed so you can use impersonate to search out roseanne's to get 2 magikarp and add them to my hand and if i have felicity's in hand next turn just discard either 1 karp for 3 or whether you have one already dicard 2 for 4 then hopefully you draw into a gyarados to evolve the karp that you have and if your sableye is still alive and you have felicity's or roseanne's in your hand use sableye to get and use one or the other after that turn sableye should be KO'd and then send out gyarados so then by that turn you should have a gyarados with 3 magikarp in your discard pile to use tail revenge for
90+.

Pokemon 22

Gyarados x3 (SF)
Magikarp x4 (SF)
Sableye x4 (SF)
Crobat G x2
Uxie x2 (LA)
Claydol x1 (GE)
Baltoy x1 (SV) (avoids miasma valley)
Azelf x1 (LA)
Regice x1
Ditto x1
Mankey x1 (SV)
Unown G x1

T/S/S/ 29

Felicity's x4
Poketurn x4
Pokemon rescue x4
Roseanne's x3
Bebe's x3
BTS x3
SSU x3
Expert Belt x2
Night Maintenance x1
Lux Ball x1
Switch x1

Energy 9

Call x3
Cyclone x3
spec. dark x2
fighting x1

I personally think that Promocroak works better than Mankey because it can return to your hand (maybe) without the aid of SSUs or Poketurns. I think 4 SSU is needed.

I would run 2 Luxury Ball for greater chance of drawing it. IK it's useless after the first but if you need specific Pokemon in the beginning then I think two should be fine with all the discard.

I would suggest:
-1 Switch
+1 Luxury Ball

Would you mind commenting on the deck in my sig too please? :smile:

promokroak is good but it takes 2 energy when mankey takes one so you can get mankey and a fighting energy out with a roseanne's

but i will try the lux ball x2 :thumb:

any more comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back