2 Steven's Advice
1 Copycat
3 Professor Oak's Visit

Energies: 17
7 Water Energy
3 Double Rainbow Energy
3 Scramble Energy
4 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Pachy, Lapras, and Phione set up fast. Gyarados tears away at the opponent with Enrage. Xatu supports Gyarados and snipes. Unown P and Jolteon * damage Gyarados and trigger Flail.

Last edited:
Lapras does Castaway for W, I think. Pachi and Phione should be obv by now. And Amulet Coin lets you draw a card at the end of your turn if it's attached to the active.

I'd axe the Unowns. 30 for 1 isn't good enough? The energy count also looks a tad high, but I've never played the deck so I wouldn't know. Otherwise looks like a pretty good deck.

You have way too much going on. Centralize your setup/goal more. Eliminate excess cards to alleviate room for draw/consistency.

24 pokemon is a LOT considering only 5/17 of your basics are good starters =X
19 energy is also a lot for gyarados who will ideally be copying flail for W
You have 2 draw. A deck cannot work without more! Hermit is NOT legitimate draw. Use any other draw card in its place.

Well, I like the Hermit because of its prize flip, which prevents Gardy from wanting to Telepass it. But I'll centralize it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I'd axe the Unowns. 30 for 1 isn't good enough?

The ruling is that Gyarados can't get the bonus damage unless it does any damage, which is why it can help to have a damage counter to start it at 40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back